BWDIM Episode 18: Bearaddo

damn the part about being ignorant about bearaddo being handsome lowkey best part

:heart:

[EDIT]: I’ll re-dissect and re-analyze because I had a idea.

First part: Bears (aka bears) are furry animals (not that type of furry fyi.) From the Merriam-Webster website, the noun bear can be used 4 different ways. The mammals are for instance one, alongside things that are hard to deal with, plus surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling persons. The way you use it in your initial post is using it as a verb. However if I am giving a word or two, it can be interpreted in several ways. I’d like to share one with you for who see this reply (oh yeah remember we have 2 more parts to get through before I do the analysis.)

Second part: ad (also referred to as AD or anno Domini) means in Medieval Latin “in the year of the Lord” but is actually taken from the phrase “anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi” which means “in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Now why am I getting all religious you might ask, well just hold your horses my friend.

Third part: do (aka Homer Simpson’s catchphrase, “D’oh!”) is the catchphrase as previously mentioned said by Homer Simpsons in long-running television series The Simpsons. It was officially put into the Oxford English Dictionary in 2001. This means The Simpsons wasn’t canon to the Oxford English Dictionary until 2001, meaning that The Simpsons wasn’t officially recognized by the Bri’ish until 2001 even though The Simpsons had aired in the U.K. before, in which IMDB says that it aired first in 1990. This means there’s some political scheme involving Jesus Christ and a surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling person, which is lead by Bearaddo.

As I’d said before, “there’s some political scheme involving Jesus Christ and a surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling person, which is lead by Bearaddo.” This means Bearaddo has been colluding with the British Parliament for the past at least 20~ or so years. Alongside Matt Groening. I believe that surly, uncouth, burly, and shambling person is Bearaddo. If we are to take in clues, this means Bearaddo, the British Parliament, and the Simpsons are all related to Jesus. This means they are also related to God, meaning that the Simpsons’ time prediction is also accurate. For what this could mean, I have no clue. However I am sure that Bearaddo will be quick to deny these claims, so for which you read this, you have been formally exposed. For this staff, these are just allegations. This is the true meaning of Bearaddo.

/j lmao I spent over a hour to come up with something clever, please don’t remove this staff :heart:

Anyways, this is not your host, Beel, signing off.

:heart:

2 Likes