I love you <3

I love you all so much. You’ve all cheered me up on the worst of my days, and made me feel better on my best. You’ve given me a sense of belonging in this community, which is something I’ve struggled with IRL. Thank you to everyone who’s been here for me, and thank you to everyone who’s helped me on the way to becoming the player I am today :)

@jasowowowo @marcydoki @Bearlo @HeyAlan @Alkemystix @toccataski @kamidrgn @X27B @Skysthelimit26 @ZeePog (and also Teh who DOESN’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE-)

Tag your friends below to tell them how much they mean to you!!

I. LOVE. YOU. ALL.

33 Likes

@avo_do @Sindro47 @Aquarift @HeyAlan @DKC8069 @mjwolf17 @Xiistaf @TheWaltDisney @Danswag who doesn’t have an account :( @everyoneelseIforgot

You all are amazing and I can’t express my gratitude to all of you for sticking with me all this time.

8 Likes

I dont want to tag certain people as many will feel left out but thank you everyone who makes this server so fun! ok fine ill tag @BadBoyHalo

6 Likes

o_O

Post must be at least 5 characters.

4 Likes

4 Likes

aAAAAAAHHH ILY22222

5 Likes

I want to say something but I won’t <3 because I don’t want to ruin my chances of getting Helper <3 Also good for you <3 Lots Of Love Karma <3

4 Likes

Survival server > all

8 Likes

WoolWars server > Survival server > all >:(

This is a joke ;-;

Some people include:

@AceCaptainRex
@DrakeOfStars
@Alkemystix
@McDonalds
@0CRC0
@Atterax
@Aiadeva
@Heroboy20
@Brush_Your_Teeth
@flareconk
@Aquarift
@Twinkiewinkie
@toccataski
@AriesGrill
@Ayella
@SixNumbers
@itslemonnn
@JamieDactyl
@Emublockmaster
@boriswoop
@beanep
@Samantha_rawr_XD
@Samerlode
@MagicSubmarine
@bluepile
@UranicPine77056
@HighEffortName
@xoLilith
@SierAlex
@Skysthelimit26
@rainbowscribble
@DischargeDuck
@TheWaltDisney
@Ripshot
@Mddey
@System64MC
@HanzoHattori22
@PlepDontFall
@Xiistaf
@ZeePog
@DarkKnights22
@whippingcream
@EeveeNoises
@strxategy
@HighEffortName

No this is not everyone I’ve talked to

And so many more :heart:

36 Likes

Im not mad, I’m basically a WW main now B)

7 Likes

@EggNogg
@Teenyrobot
@iNateCo
@Vurm
@McDonalds because he is a monke
@EeveeNoises (accepted my friend request on discord, poggers)
@Twinkiewinkie

And for the others I can’t think of atm, I just want to thank them for impacting my place in this community and encouraging me to pursue my goals in munchy (one of them is to become a jmod). Thank you to everyone I mentioned and basically everyone who I talked to.

9 Likes

@avo_do @lezedra20 @Emublockmaster @ZachDontFall @Aiadeva @HighEffortName @tbhnosey @0CRC0 @cold_pillowowo @beanep and many others

10 Likes

@OssyRao
Love you homie

4 Likes

@PlepDontFall @Ebot300 @Vurm @Vurm

6 Likes

uh yes @Skysthelimit26 @rainbowscribble @Xiistaf @UranicPine77056 @porodoki @Aiadeva @ZeePog @toccataski @kamidrgn @jasowowowo @Bearlo @Plephix @Nievaa @boriswoop @Conk @beanep @Colendey @NotCokieMonster etc this is getting too long @Twinkiewinkie @ZachDontFall uh…yeah @Brush_Your_Teeth i dont know u but hi and @literally every single one of the people in my /f list EDIT: Im just gonna @ everyone in my /f list that i remember clearly now, @strxategy ur not in it but ily<3 @Vurm @AceCaptainRex @eZammy @AriesGrill hi @Alkemystix @SmoonC @ToastyGhostys @TheWaltDisney @DrakeOfStars @BearyMooMoo @Xiistaf @Xiistaf And @Xiistaf @KamiAF hai @Xiistaf And the best cutie @Xiistaf i forgot @DarkKnights22 and @whippingcream lmao

32 Likes

:)

3 Likes

I feel :sparkles: appreciated :sparkles:

8 Likes

OMG I love You so much plep!!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@KamiAF @whippingcream @ICantComboWombo @saladbutter @Napkin0fVembz @isaac1214 @BadgerStains @suhmantard @Shoblette @bloklol @FunnyJustCause @timidlyy @XenForo @hqlo
The only reason I stayed on prison for more than 1 map <3

13 Likes

:O ily2 plap

4 Likes