I love you <3

ily2 avo <333

4 Likes

Avooooooooo <33333 Ily so muchhhhhh

/marry kiss x132473495

6 Likes

Aw fishyyyy <3333

4 Likes

hmm i have a lot of people @Rimurulu @igotchu @ImMCMMO @DrakeOfStars @brokxen @Kzbo @rainbowscribble @McDonalds @ZeePog @Teenyrobot @iNateCo @DischargeDuck @Xiistaf (everyone in my clan) @beanep @AceCaptainRex AND MANY MORE <33

15 Likes

I’m too lazy to @ other noobs but you know who you are :eye::eye: gotta keep another eye for Selener :eye:

@xLoilo was and still is my first Munchy friend. He has inspired me to be toxic to things that don’t deserve anything from me (@Avoid) and I’m so grateful for that! I’m so jealous of him because he’s just so perfect :heart_eyes::heart: he’s like an alcoholic mom to me and I’m so here for that!! He has always been there to bully me because momma aim never raise a B) :smirk_cat:

We don’t talk that much because he’s a disgusting prison main but when we do it’s so funny and very great. Obviously he has other duties like being a Queen and I respect that so much :princess::100:

In conclusion: Barbz unite :fist:

7 Likes

This makes me feel special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

awwwww <3 @Ayella

5 Likes

eukdlsj some pople i love teehe
@jasowowowo @avo_do (@Teh_Kotak but no account here ;-;) @Bearlo @xNeils @MiuThePufferfish @EvillRat @kamidrgn @MaxTheNerd04 is kinda cute @Elfreia @rainbowscribble and i kinda love @Xiistaf but he smells bad

aelks ily all and ily if i didn’t mention u

12 Likes

✪ ω ✪
☜(゚ヮ゚☜) no u
@awesomemarcella :)

5 Likes

u killed my fox rip loki

3 Likes

I love the fact that I woke up to like 4 mentions from this thread, love u fellas <3

@DutchMTC @ZeePog @iNateCo and @Teenyrobot are my BOYS

@glug4glug @SixNumbers @Aiadeva @Atterax @Eroa @AlluTheVallu @whippingcream @Ayella @Twinkiewinkie and for some reason this smelly guy named @BFI01 is p cool ig

AND I CANT FORGET QUEEN @SmoonC AND KING @Xiistaf <3

22 Likes

Ok the fact I got tagged 3 times in this post makes me feel so amazing! Ily all so much and there are so many people who I can’t even fit into one post who have made a huge impact on my life! You all know who you are and ily guys so much! :heart:

8 Likes

@whippingcream

9 Likes

I feel appreciated

4 Likes

also @xNeils WHY DID I FORGET YOU I WILL NEVER FORGET U AGAIN GOOD SIR ILY <3

4 Likes

Okay this man is a god

5 Likes

MonkeK

6 Likes

Mcdonalds is da monke of all.