HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 3: BWDIM Episode 5: aetherim

Welcome back to another episode of How To: But What Does It Mean? What Is A But What Does It Mean? How To Read A But What Does It Mean? What Is The Best But What Does It Mean?, also known as: HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Ever wonder: what the heck does a BWDIM mean? Well you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the most amazing BWDIMs. What does it mean? Find out below!

Parody/satirical work review of @Spectro_VI’s Forum-Series BWDIM.

Note: Decided in episode 2.5, by popular demand, HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s will be shortened for convenience to the reader. If you’d like to submit any suggestions for what I should add to make the experience better, please comment below with your ideas. Onto the episode.

Dissection

First part: a (often capitalized as A.) Similar to the first letter of the Greek alphabet, alpha. It is also the sixth tone of a C-major scale.

Second part: et (also stylized ET). The “dialectal past tense and past participle of EAT,” and 2 noun suffixes meaning “small one” and “group.” It is also the abbreviation for Extra-Terrestrial as you mentioned, and also stands for Eastern Time.

Third part: her. Objective case of she, and stands for heraldy to boot.

Fourth part: im (also stylized I’m and IM). Can be used as a mispelled version of I’m, as well as stand for “Instant messaging,” “individual medley,” “infectious mononucleosis,” and “intramural.” It as well can be used as a prefix, in a similar manor to “IN-”.

Analysis

So, when we put it together, we get…

A ET her I am
Alpha eat her infectious monoclueosis
A (sixth tone of a C-major scale) group heraldry intramural

I moved around certain meanings to make them line up and make more sense with context. I will analyze mine first, then move onto the BWDIM. They will be labeled for what the flaps will be reviewing.

No. 1 (Alpha)

Necessarily for this one, we need a bit more context. In this instance, we will give Alpha a new definition in this case, which will be “Denoting a person who has a dominant role or position within a particular sphere,” which I don’t know if it is me, but that is awfully close to the definition of Alpha Male, which is “The dominant male.” In this case, we will change the meaning to “Alpha Male eat her infectious monoclueosis.”

This may seem a little confusing, but if we say that this is a hyperbole, this could be inferred as “the head doctor treating her(?) infectious monoclueosis”. Now I don’t know how to cure infectious monoclueosis, but I do know it is called kissing disease, so maybe it requires a kiss?

This means that @aetherim is calling for help in the fact that they have infectious monoclueosis, but they are single and they don’t want the doctor to kiss them, because they are a big-time tsundere and can’t reveal their feelings to the one they love yet, so they have to put it on hold.

No. 2 (Sixth Tone)

This one is quite simple, but to understand, I’ll quickly explain.

@aetherim is apart of a musical group(band?) which can only currently play A. One of their band members is skilled in heraldry, and intramurally gave insignias to the band. aetherim got inspired, and named themselves after that specific event.

No. 3 (BWDIM)

Spectro, my friend, (may I call you my friend?) is trying to explain the fact that aetherim here is trying to stop discrimination of the females of the extra-terrestrial race. She’d like to be a movie star, or a author. However the fact that she is female and of another race is stopping her. She doesn’t get proper recognization of her alien gender. Rim here, (may I call you rim?) is outraged and wants to change the representation of aliens, and more specifically her gender of aliens, so she can fulfill her dreams of being a movie star and or author. This is, in short, what she is trying to tell use with her name.

Rating

Older BWDIM. Still average, but they are starting to get better from this point on, as this is the part where I started reading BWDIMs I believe. Young Spectro is starting to figure things out, so I wouldn’t be surprised if more of my HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s come out a week to be fair.

Nonetheless, I don’t want to drag on, so lets get rating.

Young Spectro is starting to get cheeky in these BWDIMs, and I kind of like that. It’s still black and white in terms of color however, and he hasn’t been using anything other than lines (---/***/___) and italic. I don’t have too many guidelines on rating these BWDIMs, so I’m gonna go with my gut and say:

★★★★☆

As well, I thought I would mention before I sign off, but I’m going to go back to the other HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s and rewrite them. They’ll be in more of the same style as this. I’m also unsure whether I should make them into new posts after editing, or keep them as is. I think I’ll do the latter however.

Episode 3 seems to be over. I tried to make it the shortest I could, and I think I succeeded in that aspect, but nonetheless, give your thoughts down below! I shortened the end with "Hide Details"s. I also used color myself, and I don’t think it is too bad. The Indigo is quite hard to read in Dark Theme, so I apologize. It might be lengthy, but at the very least you don’t have to sit through more than 10 paragraphs in a row, so suck it up, buttercup.

If you happen to be a guest star for a BWDIM, please comment below with inspirations for how you obtained your own name. I have 16 more BWDIMs I could review, and you never know, you might be in one of them too. Until then, this is your host, Beel, signing off. Goodnight!

:heart:

• I read the entire thing through and through.
  • I skimmed through the entire thing, and occasionally paused to read.
  • I didn’t read it at all and skipped to the bottom.
0 voters
Bibliography

A Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Alpha Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Et Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Her Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Heraldry Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
IM Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Instant messaging Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Individual medley Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Infectious mononucleosis Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Intramural Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Urban Dictionary: alpha
Urban Dictionary: Alpha Male

5 Likes

I forgot to mention, but this ended up longer than I thought, so I didn’t want to drag it on.

I’m also going to edit these HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s and fix the ratings, or should I say, edit. I’m probably going to either change it to a number rating, or a rating out of 10 stars.

I know this isn’t the short BWDIM or whatever you guys probably would’ve liked, but it is better than my previous ones. At least it’s more interesting and easy to digest while reading. As well, the 6 of you (@ZachDontFall, @Myanisa, @TwinBattleBLT, @EvillRat, @Gould, @Teenyrobot) whom voted 1 star on [POLL] HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Special: Community Poll, I’d like to hear your feedback. Whether or not it is in my Forum DMs or my replies, I want to hear your feedback, good or bad. If there’s anything I can do to improve on my BWDIMs, I’ll improve. Improve until I can make something the best I can.

I’m enjoying writing these, so just saying to stop making these is something I don’t want to do for the time being.

Hell-- I’m taking too long typing this, and I just realized I forgot a bibliography. For now, Beel signing off.

:heart:

2 Likes

title too long hurt brain, 2 brain cell is now 1 brain cell

3 Likes

I like your colour scheme

2 Likes

can you explain wtf is wrong with you

3 Likes

gigachad-chad

2 Likes

no stop

2 Likes