[POLL] HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Special: Community Poll

I was going to include this in Episode 2.5, however I ran out of room, and I didn’t want to trouble myself with trying to come up with space out of nowhere. I already put 2 polls in that Episode, so I think it would’ve been too much, in my opinion.

This poll is a quite simple one. I’d like the community to decide how many HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s I should do a week. Obviously, I won’t consistently stick with this, and if I want to do more or less, than I’ll do it. If I go on hiatus with it, I’ll put a update topic for it. However I have no current plans for that. Now, let’s get on to explaining. There will be numbers, 1-5. I don’t want to do more than 5 a week, seeing as usually it takes me 2 or so hours to do a entire HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Even Episode 2.5 took as long as a usual episode. Nonetheless, I’ll stop typing. Please vote in the poll. As well, please like if you want to see more polls, (they won’t be exactly for HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s, but just more polls in general.) and feel free to reply with your thoughts. Nonetheless x2, please vote.

How many HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s should I do a week?

0 voters

As well, I will also do another poll, since I just thought of that on the spot. However, unlike the previous one, this one will be one for rating how much you people like HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. From 1-5 stars. Now, please vote :heart:

How much do you like HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s?
  • ★☆☆☆☆
  • ★★☆☆☆
  • ★★★☆☆
  • ★★★★☆
  • ★★★★★

0 voters

:heart:

4 Likes

where is the zero option

4 Likes

why isn’t 0 an option

2 Likes

thanks tom :pray:

2 Likes

Why is 5 the highest I can go

2 Likes

I’m assuming that you would rate it zero because the OG BWDIM is so much better right? Right?

1 Like

haha lol

2 Likes