HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 1: BWDIM Episode 1: Aiadeva

Welcome to the first episode of How To: But What Does It Mean? What Is A But What Does It Mean? How To Read A But What Does It Mean? What Is The Best But What Does It Mean?, also known as: HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Ever wonder: what the heck does a BWDIM mean? Well you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the most amazing BWDIMs. What does it mean? Find out below!

Parody/satirical work of @Spectro_VI’s Forum-Series BWDIM.

When they are not playing Minecraft, they aren’t a journalist. They are an avid reader, photographer, and piano player. However this episode isn’t about them! It’s about their most popular Topic franchise, BWDIM! This week, we will be studying the deeper meaning of the BWDIMlustrious BWDIM Episode 1: centric on @Aiadeva!

I think that this will be easiest if I separate the main 3 parts and review them individually and review them. I will then give the BWDIM a score out of 5 stars. I will also edit the text to make it more easily readable for those at home. Let’s begin!

Dissection

I have a friend who lives under a rock, that’s very rude of you to say. Anyways, I searched it up for 'em. AI can also be easily confused with Al, which coincidentally reminds me of Weird Al, Alabama, Etcetera. Going back to this part again, I can see a reply by @KittenKatja which for what I can see can alter the entire meaning of this BWDIM if true. I’m not much of a weeb myself, but I have watched Sailor Moon at least.

I didn’t realize that ‘A dev’ was the same as ‘A developer.’ I guess they don’t teach this kind of stuff at a school. Etcetera.

You forgor :skull:. A stands for Alpha (α) which is also the first letter of the Greek alphabet. I think I would do a better job at coming up at ideas at this rate. However I am just a loner who spends there time identical to a commentary Youtube channel, and the sucker who likes to watch that type of content.

However it is more fun to transcribe and edit to decipher the hard to read mess the earlier BWDIMs were, than to watch commentary Youtube channels at least.

Analysis

If I were to add my opinion, from the context I’ve been provided, I would’ve came to more of a concise conclusion. Not to say you were in the wrong for not doing that. However a little peak at the Urban Dictionary doesn’t hurt once in a while, and it would shift your opinion nearly 180 degrees.

Under the top definition of Dev, this definition lies there.
“A wellspoken person who tends to be mean at some points if you annoy him/her, people named Dev are usually fairly attractive, they always are looking for someone to help, they tend to be good and faithful people.”

The conclusion I get from this is there will be an AI ‘alpha’ magical girl who is wellspoken and is mean, but is fairly attractive. They will also go under the alias “Aiadeva.” However this as already happened for which they are already in our midst.

I rate this BWDIM 2/5 stars.

★★☆☆☆

It was the first, however it wasn’t the first to adopt the common practice of using color and spacing out paragraphs. It was a bit of a tricky read, but I liked it in the end anyways.

Well, that’s all for the first episode. Before you ask, I want to tell you that there is a thing called free use. What crazy person wouldn’t know about it? If you happen to be a guest star for a BWDIM, please comment below with inspirations for how you obtained your own name. I have 17 more BWDIMs I could review, and you never know, you might be in one of them too. Until then, this is your host, Beel, signing off. Goodnight!

:heart:

10 Likes

insert godzilla had a stroke meme here

Okay but when are we doing bwdim of beelz doing bwdim of spectro’s bwdim of aideva

7 Likes

God dammit you beat me, thats one of my favorite memes too

1 Like

Well, yes I agree I was a baby forums user in the old days and I didn’t know how to format posts.

Thank you for the clarification, it is deeply appreciated.

Also imma sue you for copyright infringement now

5 Likes

I have been summoned

2 Likes