HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 2: BWDIM Episode 2 & 3: Callahan, Alkemystix

Welcome back to another episode of How To: But What Does It Mean? What Is A But What Does It Mean? How To Read A But What Does It Mean? What Is The Best But What Does It Mean?, also known as: HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Ever wonder: what the heck does a BWDIM mean? Well you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the most amazing BWDIMs. What does it mean? Find out below!

Parody/satirical work of @Spectro_VI’s Forum-Series BWDIM.

Introduction

When they are not playing Minecraft, they aren’t a journalist. They are an avid reader, photographer, and piano player. However this episode isn’t about them! It’s about their most popular Topic franchise, BWDIM! This week, we will be reviewing 2 together, in specific, the BWDIMs of OG Dev @Callahan and sleepi boi @Alkemystix. Since this is the first time doing 2 at once, I’d like to go into more depth in how this’ll work.

This will be my take on the BWDIMs shown. I have edited the quotes to make them easier to follow, by adding color to them. There will be two sections; ‘Dissection’ and ‘Analysis.’ If you want to stretch it, then there’s 2 and a half, since near the end of them I will rate them.

Despite the last episode being quite long, I am expecting this one to be at minimum 1.5 times longer. However, Alkemystix’s BWDIM isn’t the longest BWDIM in the shed, so I’ll try to not put too much filler in here.

Before we begin, I’d like to apologize for the 2-3 gap in between this episode and the last. I’ve been more focused on procrastination than legitimate schoolwork. In that department, I am also typing this late at night, so please excuse any possible contradictions and bad writing. Since I usually have to look at the raw formats of how @Spectro_VI compiles these, my eyes get blinded with white, basically Discord light mode. As well, for anybody who is legitimately enjoying reading these, thank you very much for that. I’m not trying to beg for hearts or anything, but please heart if you enjoyed this, please do so. It makes me more interested in doing these as a whole. Nonetheless, lets begin.

. . .

Dissection

I can’t really deny the fact that that means A Han Solo, however under certain consideration, possibly it could mean “A hand,” as it could be interpreted in that said way out loud.

Although you are correct in the way you can relate “see” to “C,” you can also do the same for “sea,” and “Z”

You aren’t incorrect, but All can refer to everything, not just one thing. Although you explain it very simplistic and vague, I thought I should clear that up.

Analysis

Funny joke, I laughed. Time to dig in to this here. The “A” at the beginning of “A Han Solo” could be referring to the fact that “Han Solo” in that context can be used as a title. I’m kind of illiterate at this, but it’s cool how you are using fancy words here. Usually, I’d sloppy try to research words like that on Urban Dictionary. ‘Third person singular’ more like . . .

I couldn’t come up with a joke that was good. I couldn’t even think of a bad one. Regardless, I’d like to move on so I can get into more depth myself on this.

I got bored reading half way through that, so I’ll start typing. To sum it up, you believe Callahan is a cultist whom thinks Han Solo is a god. I don’t particularly disagree, but let me explain. I’m about to start to elaborate on what I was going to say earlier. While you are referring to Han Solo as a character, I’d like to mention that I’m going to Han Solo in the terms of a title as well.

A ‘han solo’ is a particular figure in Callahan’s Han Solo Cult. I’d like to include your opinion, so let me explain a bit more. The god Han Solo sends apostles to Earth (like Callahan for instance) to create a cultist community to get people to believe in Han Solo over God. (by God I mean the god God.) Since Callahan is a apostle to Han Solo, otherwise known as a ‘han solo,’ they still worship Han Solo as much as the next guy. Using all these terminologies, to be frank, it is making me quite confused.

Since you say that:

It backs up my claim even more. Hell, you might also be a ‘han solo.’
I’d like you to reply with feedback later.

I didn’t use any specific links, so I don’t really think a bibliography is particularly needed for the previous part.

. . .

It’s not really pointed out, but from what I assume you are referencing the last BWDIM. However, quoting my previous HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?:

Concidentally, instead of AI (i [Ai]) get mistaken for Al, (l) it is Al getting mistaken for All. As well, Al (l) can get mistaken for AI (i [Ai]). To explain, AI (i [Ai]) can mean girl in Japan. As well, you can link Ai to “shoujo-ai,” meaning “magical girl.” If “Ai” means girl, then “shoujo” must mean magic.

I personally cannot complain with this one, seeing as it is what I would’ve gone for if you hadn’t picked it up.

I don’t understand how you got mystics, but it makes sense seeing that that can come out the letter “x.” From dictionary.com, mystic(s) is a adjective with 5 meanings, and a noun with 2 meanings:

adjective

• involving or characterized by esoteric, otherworldly, or symbolic practices or content, as certain religious ceremonies and art; spiritually significant; ethereal.

• of the nature of or pertaining to mysteries known only to the initiated:mystic rites.

• of occult character, power, or significance:a mystic formula.

• of obscure or mysterious character or significance.

• of or relating to mystics or mysticism.

noun

• a person who claims to attain, or believes in the possibility of attaining, insight into mysteries transcending ordinary human knowledge, as by direct communication with the divine or immediate intuition in a state of spiritual ecstasy.

• a person initiated into religious mysteries.

In my opinion, the term is too wide varied, so I’ll just use the noun variant seeing as that’s what you did.

Damn, Alk be having those Smarties, (see Smarties (tablet candy) - Wikipedia) giving them occult level kinetic energy knowledge. Nonetheless, that wraps up both of the Dissection and Analysis of both of the BWDIMs, and now it leads to ratings.

The conclusion I get from Callahan’s BWDIM is that:

• Han Solo

• Cultist

• God

So, I’m not sure what I can say about that. Nonetheless, I believe all I did was elaborate, instead of proposing unique and original concepts. You could say the same for Alk’s BWDIM.

For Callahan’s BWDIM, I rate it:

★★☆☆☆

It’s a decent BWDIM, however it is lacking the modern style of the current BWDIMs. No color, no spaces between paragraphs. It just looks quite horrendous. Nonetheless, it is a old forum post, by a newbie Spectro, so it is to be expected.

Unlike the 2nd Episode, Alk’s BWDIM is showing more clean and refined paragraphs. It isn’t too long, but it doesn’t have to be long to be good. Personally, I have to rate it a good score, since I like it. However it is lacking in color, since it hasn’t been pointed out at that point. For that I give it a:

★★★★☆

Not 5 stars, but the BWDIM is one of the good ones in my opinion. Maybe when I go through all of the BWDIMs, I could possibly compile a list of the best. That sounds like a good plan for the future.

Well, that wraps up episode two. If you happen to be a guest star for a BWDIM, please comment below with inspirations for how you obtained your own name. I have 18 more BWDIMs I could review, and you never know, you might be in one of them too. Until then, this is your host, Beel, signing off. Goodnight!

:heart:

9 Likes

oh

1 Like

You really love writing don’t you? Truly amazing

2 Likes

Please stop this

1 Like

I pledge my support to htbwdim wiabwdim htrabwdim witbbwdim. Also, I could be. A magician never reveals his secrets.

1 Like

oh my

1 Like

o h goodness

1 Like

Im not reading this

1 Like

sorry what

1 Like

I read it

1 Like

I don’t think I ever said this on the original post, so I will say it here. The title is one of the best things ever.

11 Likes

im not reading this, it is too long for my tired brain

1 Like