HiraethRose Staff Application Spring 2021

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

-Yes, I have been playing Munchy since August of 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

-Yes, I use Streamlabs Obs as well as NVidia Shadowplay.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

-Yes, I use both Discord and Teamspeak daily.

Application

IGN:

-HiraethRose

Timezone:

-Central Standard

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

-Yes, I have a microphone I use daily.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

-I am interested in the JMod position.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

-I am interested in moderating KitPVP.

How active can you be per week?

Disclaimer: My schedule varies because I do work during the week, but these are the times I can be available if I don’t have work that day.

Monday - Friday: 1pm to 11pm
Saturday: 12pm to 12am
Sunday: 12pm to 11pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:

-The punishments I do have are all joke punishments from friends I have on the staff team, I have no serious punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

-Yes, I applied for this position in December of 2020 and was denied. However, I was offered the helper position on KitPVP and Survival Games and have been staff since. Since becoming a helper I’ve worked on furthering the experience I already have with moderating chat and communities. I’ve also joined the Bug and Idea team, as well as the Event team, and am currently an eHelper. I enjoy helping others to the very best of my ability and have worked on keeping a positive reputation within the community, as well as increasing my activity and working to learn more about moderating.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

-It’s always hard to know your reputation within a community, but I believe the one I’ve created amongst the KitPVP and Survival Games players is very positive. Since becoming a helper, I’ve tried to make sure I am helping everyone to the best of my abilities and making sure players know I’m always available if they need help. I enjoy talking to players and hearing what they have to say, I believe everyone is entitled to respect and to feel like they are being heard. Overall, I try to be kind and spread as much positivity as I can within the community.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

-Since becoming a helper I’ve grown to love the communities and my fellow staff members even more. I first applied because I wanted to help make sure everyone on the server feels like they belong and like they have someone to go to if they ever need anything. Since becoming a Helper, I’ve grown to understand how to better moderate a community, and I think this would be a good opportunity to continue to improve what I’ve learned while being staff.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

-I would rate myself a 7.5 out of 10. While I’ve gained a lot of experience on munchy as a Helper, I know there is always room for improvement. I’m very good at being able to remain neutral when it comes to handling different situations, and I do whatever I can to the best of my abilities to handle it respectfully and maturely. There are times where I still have to ask for help or guidance on certain things, but I take what I learn from those experiences and apply it to future situations.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

-I would rate myself a 6 out of 10. While I’ve gotten a lot better at identifying different types of cheats and hacks, I know I still have a lot to learn and improve on. I feel in my last application I was more confident in my abilities, but after becoming staff and having more first-hand encounters, I know there is a lot more I need to work on and experience I need to gain. I think this would be a good opportunity to further my knowledge and become more experienced with recognizing different hacks and cheats.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

These are my previous reports, any reports I’ve made since these have been to higher staff members

22 Likes

+1 yes . Haha @itslemonnn noob I did it first.

3 Likes

Huge +1

Rosey has done an amazing job so far as a Helper, and is definitely fit for JMod!

2 Likes

+1
Extremely well suited for the JMOD position

3 Likes

+.5
I rarely see you online kitpvp which shows lack of activity, that may due to your shedule. I cant rate your maturity either because I rarely see you online. Your application is decent. I suggest adding a list of hacks you can detect that shows your knowledge of hacks.

2 Likes

Big +1
Active, mature, fits the role extremely well.

1 Like

+0.5
I don’t really see you that active on kitpvp. It could be because of my timezone but that’s from my point of view.

• Good application
  • Not toxic
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

Best of luck :D

2 Likes

+0.5

Positives:

Friendly
Kind
Not toxic

Negatives:

I rarely see you online… I play most of the day and I haven’t seen you on in weeks. (This could be time zones though)

Good luck!!

2 Likes

+0
Friendly
Good application
I rarely see you on despite us having similar timezones
Good luck!

2 Likes

+1

For everyone saying that they don’t see certain players on, please take into account that the Survival 3.0 reset recently came out and a majority of the staff members & community have been spending their time there.

Despite all of that, Rose would be a great attribute towards becoming a JMod. She’s respectful, very kind & overall an amazing friend and player to be around. Best of luck Rose. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

+.5

I like your application a lot. It has alot of detail.

You as a Person:

Your very Mature
Very friendly
Really Helpful

Pros:

Your able to help pretty much everyone
Really Mature
Never Angry

Cons:

You are rarely active on Kit!

Just like @Gawkyy mentioned. Survival 3.0 reset came out and i know you are playing Survival alot i can imagine you sitting on the Survival Server

Either way. Your a very good choice for JMod.

Good Luck Rose :purple_heart:

(I miss the old times in Voicecalls btw)

oHycx

Edit: “You are rarely active on Kit!”

2 Likes

@Heroboy20 @itslemonnn @Serioux thank you guys so much, i appreciate the kind words <3

2 Likes

@Jqeus @EventMember @Storzzz @Ironnose My activity has decreased a bit on Kit due to the Survival reset and working more hours at my job for Mother’s Day, but I appreciate all of your inputs and expect to be increasing my activity more soon c: Thank you all for the kind words

3 Likes

@Gawkyy @xdHycx Thank you both so much, As Gawky stated, I have been spending a lot of time on Survival due to the reset. However. I look forward to seeing you both on Kit and appreciate your comments very much <3

5 Likes

+1

Massive +1. One of the best applicants in my opinion. Extremely helpful, nice, and mature, and has been helper for a while. Although everyone is saying they rarely see her on, she actually is very active, but due to the new survival map reset, just like many other staff and players, she has been playing that. Good luck rose :3

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! i appreciate it c:

3 Likes

+1

Rose deserves this role so much, she fills every aspect of what a JMod should be, ever since the second she got helper she has done the best of her ability to give every player on Munchy a better experience on the server. She is full of questions and always tries to better herself and learn more on how to be better this job, if anyone deserves KitPvP JMod it’s her. :D

• Mature
  • Helpful
  • Active
  • Friendly

Good luck Rose :3

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: :heart:

1 Like

+1 Rose is a funny and friendly player on the Munch and I would love to see Rose as a staff! I wont be saying anything about activity as I am in a different timezone.

1 Like

+1 In the limited conversations I’ve had with you you’ve been nice and I always see you being mature and helpful in chat. I haven’t been active on kit for as long as some other people so I am in no place to rate on that. Goodluck :blue_heart:

2 Likes