HiraethRose Staff Application Spring 2021

+.5
While you seem like a very active Helper I do have a few concerns. The purpose of a jmod is very different than a helper, A jmod needs to be not only good at moderating but able to catch hackers. I feel your skills for that are lacking, you say…

However, it’s a jmod’s duty to already know how to recognize different cheats, so they don’t give false punishments.

Another thing is activity. First a disclaimer, I have not been a regular player for very long, and everyday I get to know people better, and my interaction with you is very limited. However, there was an instance when I needed help and msged you a question, and you never responded, even after I tried again 20 minutes later. You seem to be afk most of the time when i see you online. Of course, as I said in my disclaimer, I haven’t been here long so this is probably an isolated incident. However as a jmod It would imperative you always be available.

I’m not saying you’re a bad helper, in fact it’s the opposite. I just think you would be a far better helper than a Jmod. My best recommendation would be to improve your ability to detect hacks, and ensure you’re always available when you are online.

This is just my opinion for if you would become a jmod, besides that you seem like a very nice and helpful person so good luck! :)

3 Likes

+1

Rose is one of the nicest people I’ve met on MunchyMC and I believe she would be a great addition to the Staff Team. Ever since she got helper on the server she has been doing an amazing job keeping chat a safer environment and a better, more fun place for the players by hosting some events on MunchyMC. I believe she’s ready to pass off that duty to next generation of Helpers, Event Members and ready to deal with a more serious tasks and situations. I really hope to see you name in purple. Good Luck!

2 Likes

@sadneo @ZachDontFall @Heliz thank you all for your comments, they are very much appreciated c:

3 Likes

thank you! always fun seeing you on kit :D

1 Like

+1, Rose is very active, she is extremely friendly, and interactive with the community. Rose does an extremely well job as an eHelper, you’d do an outstanding job as a JMOD.

Good luck, Wose. <3

2 Likes

+1 Rose is very nice and already done a great job as staff member!

Good luck Rose! :orange_heart:

Don’t know why I haven’t replied here yet

+1

Rose is a great person. She’s always very kind, helpful, mature, and does an amazing job as ehelper. <3

gl rose

• Plarpy

Hey there Rose, your application has been accepted!! Congratulations! Please message me on discord to set up a time and date for your interview :)

18 Likes

congrats rose !

1 Like

ROOOOOSE CONGRATS :heart:

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRAAAAAAAAATZ

1 Like

WOOOOOOOO congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

LETS GO ROSEEEEE WOOOOOO

1 Like

CONGRATS ROSEE OMGG :D