Hardah's Survival GIVEAWAY!

Giveaway Time!

As you all know, survival is getting a reset on the 2nd of November. With the long awaited reset, I thought there’s no better way to celebrate than to do a survival reset giveaway for the MunchyMC community!

If you’ve stumbled upon this and haven’t read the official survival reset post, I highly suggest you check it out HERE

Anyways, TO THE GIVEAWAY!

How does this giveaway work?

There are only 3 rules for this giveaway and they’re quite straight forward.

1. You must only post ONCE to be eligible to win!
  2. You must post your IGN!
  3. You must post what excites you the most about the survival reset!

The giveaway will be rolled on the 2nd of November. It’ll be done by adding all the contestants to a random name picker which will select 3 random winners. If a ranked player wins, they can decide who to gift the prize to!

What are the prizes?

There will be 3 placings for this giveaway as seen below.

1st place - ++ Lifetime and a special surprise
2nd place - ++ 1 Month and a special surprise
3rd place - Tag chosen by winner and a special surprise

I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to see you all at the reset! :wink:

20 Likes

BadgerStains
What excites me about reset is that i will be able to actually start with everyone else. Lol

Joshios
I know that I already have ++, but I’m very interested in the special surprise or the tag. I am so excited about the survival reset because I get to finally come back to survival and have a fair chance to be as good as others. Last year, I joined Haloville. I loved the survival community on munchy while I was in this village, so I can’t wait to join another city like this. I’m also excited to be working with CryptWarrior on a project. He’s a nice guy, so I hope he is easy to work with. Thanks for your kindness Hardah and I hope you have a good day! #SurvivalResetHype

TheBoop.

Resetting means I get a whole new world filled with new bases to grie- I mean… new players to meet and builds to make :sweat_smile:

Yes I already have lifetime ++ but if I were to win a rank it would go into my IntrepidBoopworm account

1 Like

xLuuk_

I am really excited about the survival reset because that means I am finally able to build my new note block song. ;)

1 Like
  • LevisCM

• After the reset there will be lots’ more players to meet and new biomes to explore. A whole new world where we can finally claim :smiley: . The beginning of new survival, can’t wait! :open_mouth:

xShrek.

What excites me the most for the survival reset is the fact that everyone will have a new start, meaning that I can meet new people and finally start with some survival projects that I couldn’t finish prior the survival reset.

Oh yeah, pets look very cool too!

1 Like

CrazyField

What excites me the most is pets, I don’t really know what they do but they are so cute and it’s such a cool idea.

clown

1 Like

CJ_Puffinstuff

What excites me the most is finally being able to start to play survival without being POOR compared to everybody else.

Rule 2 makes no sense, because every forum account is bound to one minecraft account and it changes it’s name to whatever the minecraft account is renamed to.

I’m not that excited, just want to play 1.14 on a server I know.

OlieGamerTV

What makes me excited for the Survival Reset is the fresh new world, full of new ores to mine, and all that glorious land to build on!

And it means I can actually claim my base without there being an claim everywhere everytime I do /rtp.

Orips
I’m most excited about the new random events!

CraCraTwixyJa
I’m excited to make new builds and start over with the people I have met and will meet after the reset! I’m also excited to see the new spawn!

Napkin0fVembz.

Once upon a time I stumbled across a Human named plantasia. She was just a normal Helper when I met her in the Terrain of the Plains Biome. I heard that she needed help with building her House, so I grabbed diamond items from her chest without her knowing, made tools and got materials. When I was out getting materials it was such a scary place, I was mainly underground so all the googlies came after me… So I had to create an inventory full of torches and place them in every block I stepped on. After a few long hard working hours I got all the materials I needed which were:

• 96 Diamond Blocks
• 47 Beacons (Grinded in the End to get these)
• 7 Stacks of Iron Blocks
• 45 Stacks of Coal Ore
• 1 Gold Ingot (To make a Golden Shovel)
• 66 Double Chests of Cobblestones
• 34 Inventories of Hardened Clay (Coloured and non Coloured)
• 12 Single Chests of Diamond Tools

When I came back to her House, I found her gone. I thought to myself, all that hard work to get those materials for her just to leave me?? Then I remembered that this is Minecraft and not irl so you can logout if you need a break. So when she was finished from her break, she logged back on and we carried on building the house. It came out great, I think it won #1 Build for Survival. After we won that trophy we went on winning other trophies too:

#1 Couple
#1 Soul Mates
#1 Staff Members
#1 Amount of Children we had sold across the Seas.

Then Survival became pretty stale. All this stuff being added to Lifetime ++ where you can fly and stuff was just making it so boring! Everyone out built us since they had fly. I know right imagine having fly on a survival map. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN. BANG POOF Herobrine appeared, Attacked all of the buildings that were built with flight and shouted Pce L Monkey. But then… I came back to my house being destroyed by Herobrine… I shouted “PLANTASIA! What have you done!!” Herobrine whispered in my ear… these exact words “Plantasia uçuş rejimindən istifadə etdi … bəlkə Moderatorlardan biri ona verdi, mən IntrepidBookwormu təxmin edirəm.“ I instantly grabbed my children, marched to Bookworms house and I put C4 on my children’s back (My children are Explosion proof) when Bookworm took them in, she was so confused on why she heard ticking. The house blew up and Bookworm was left underground where she can starve. (But not die, no never die that’s bad so I give her food every 2 months and water every 5 weeks) My children came out looking like Badass’s… Hands up and screaming the Dora the Explorer theme song. Little did ANY of us know… literally none of us knew, Bookworm went into the future to the next Map of Survival she grabbed a Pet Unicorn and transported it to the map she was originally on… This Unicorn has special powers none of us knew were a thing. The unicorn used its powers to make Bookworm into liquid, so she could wiggle her way out into the surface… and once she was out she was turned back into a solid. IntrepidBookworm and The Unicorn came after all of us! When she had reached me, I was doing my chores for plantasia while she was sleeping. She broke down the door with her beautiful looks and screamed at the top of her lungs… GIVE ME WATERMELON SOCKS OR YOU WILL DIE. Coincidentally I had watermelon socks, fresh ones too. So I gave them to her and she went on her way.

Me and plantasia were just casually selling kids to everyone in the community, when this green looking bogey (xShrek) came up to the Lemonade stand (we were pretending to sell lemonade but it was actually children) and he was so fat that he just stood on the lemonade stand once and it collapsed into pieces. Me and the remaining of my children were very smart that we noticed if he ate any more food that he would explode… so instead of finding food we just fed them one of my children. He exploded into pieces… I told plantasia after and she was okay with it.

The End.

Thank you for letting me in this competition and I hope to win Lifetime++ so I can fly and build Houses.

36 Likes

Napkin, are you bored?

3 Likes

I found this Post and instead of ignoring it I decided to write my story to all of you and maybe win something doing it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you for featuring me in your amazing story…

2 Likes

blink blink

1 Like

Okay now its perfect

3 Likes