Hardah's Survival GIVEAWAY!

hi I have to say 5 characters to post so hi

Very nice very good. Should win. Now back to sleep

Tealeafy

Tbh a free rank sounds cool and flying would be cool seeing all the survival knobs new builds

1 Like

Booty_Crumbs
I would say the new map and the new crates that are coming out. Also ready to grind to baltop!

If I win ++ monthly or lifetime give it to Graibgr

xPyromanic

I think what excites me most about reset is getting to meet new and probably older players that left before I joined in July. Pets seem pretty epic too ;D

If we already have ++ can it be given to someone else of our choice like in the build comp?

Devonymous
:P had to do this, watch me get it xD

2 Likes

ShadowLegend27
I am very excited about the reset, as it is a chance to explore the new additions to Minecraft like the pandas, bamboo, and pillagers. It is also a chance to build new things, in a new space not filled with other builds from people who last joined months ago. Also, the new people the buzz of the reset will bring, increasing the regular playerbase from around 20 to 50 even! This will create a great, friendly (hopefully) community of survival players. There will be new towns and creations you can find by exploring the new, bigger map, such as possibly a new, revamped Trippleville and Haloville for the bigger playerbase to live.

Well, that’s just my take on it. :blush: See ya in Survival 2.0!

Just_Shorty

What makes me most exciting is the chance to build even more strange and interesting builds.

Maybe another home for orphaned villagers

Along with more harassment from emstarrs about my name and the baltop grind.

Possible new builds the diamond block house, the coal block house, the iron block house, the redstone block house, the kelp block house, the bone block house, the quartz block house, the lapis block house.

And many many stories by the camp fire

1 Like

Entulea

mocce

Huh…

1 Like

Sup, It’s meh RetroKraken and what excites me the most is that everyone get’s a fresh start a time for me to show what i can do to give an awesome time for the new players and older players that decide to return back to the server after reset with plenty of build ideas allready planned and to do all these would need more claims so like ++ would help my builds be built quikcer! so please random number generater pick me! <3

If i win:
That’s wiggty wack yo!

1 Like

my ign is ixDino, what excites me the most about the reset/update of survival is the ability to have a fresh start and the ability to start new builds. As well as explore the new things that have been planned to be added. Although i have a question about this giveaway what happens if the winner already has lifetime ++?

i have no words

2 Likes

hell i am sicking tired of playing minecraft alone and i love bbhs vids so i decided to join this server even tho its just for the survival ,the reset will give me the oportunity to do farms! and im hopping to find a buddy to get on and play with as well and some some awesome stuff with! aaaaalllllsssso new mechanics will be added with the reset and i cant wait!
and of course i would forget my ign xD
Gre3nThunder

1 Like

At least like the post :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::heart:

If a ranked player wins, they can decide who to gift the rank to :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi! My IGN is Penpause47 :slight_smile:

The thing that excites me most is definitely the new maps and biomes! I’m also looking forward to seeing what new minigames show up!

Hello

IGN is uu360

my biggest excite is tons of OG people comming back and prob working on something…
and I am also ready to meet tons of new players to make friends with and help out.

If this is a staff app +1