[GUIDE] Survival Custom-made Greek Mythology Book Collection

Coming into concept over the past day or so, I thought I should make a collection of Greek/Roman myths inside of Minecraft, and more specifically in Munchy. Using book and quills.
Here will be a updated list of Greek/Roman myths that have been completed, every few books, listed alongside the date of being added.
:fireworks: I NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE A MALL SHOP, SHOP 63 :fireworks:

2021-06-12

Going from left to right,

Icarus and Daedalus

Hades and Persephone

Echo and Narcissus

Arachne and Athena

Perseus and Medusa

Theseus and the Minotaur

2021-06-13

Prometheus and the Theft of Fire

The Fate of Phaethon

2021-06-19

12 Labors of Heracles (1 / 2)

12 Labors of Heracles (2 / 2)

Previews

2021-06-12
Icarus and Daedalus

pg. 4-pg. 6

image image image

Hades and Persephone

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

Echo and Narcissus

pg. 4-pg. 6

image image image

Arachne and Athena

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

Perseus and Medusa

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

Theseus and the Minotaur

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

2021-06-13
Prometheus and the Theft of Fire

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

The Fate of Phaethon

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

2021-06-19
12 Labors of Hercules

pg. 1-pg. 3

image image image

To check if your book that you own is a legitimate copy, we have to look into the lore of the books.

Going from top to bottom, first of all, you would make sure the username is correct, which in this instance it is correct, as it should be Beelzebeel.
Second of all, going down from that, check what label of copy the book is. If it is anything other than Copy of original, for instance a copy of a copy, like the one shown below, it is a illegitimate copy, and you should discard the remnant of the book.

I am as well planning on creating a marketplace, where most likely I will sell my books alongside whatever you guys choose in these polls.
I am also planning on having my books inside of @SkepticalFurret’s community library when it is done. Another method of collecting my books in the meantime, would be to check out on the auction for any books sold by me, and maybe they will be on discount!

I hope you enjoyed this guide, and decide to check out these books! + I hope you have a good day or night!

:heart:

13 Likes

I really love Greek myths and gods, so I already know all of these stories. Its so great you made these into minecraft!

1 Like

I love this. It’s so unnescessary but it’s so fun at the same time? I don’t play Survival but this is super cool. Just the pure commitment of doing this :o