[GUIDE] Survival Season 3 Shop 63 Catalog

[NOTE: This post will be the definite listing of all products of Shop 63, and any book related content from Beelzebeel. Here is the previous listing page of Greek Mythology.]

Shop 63 Catalog

Table of Contents

Written Books

Other Books

Piracy Policy

To check if your book that you own is a legitimate copy, we have to look into the lore of the books.

Going from top to bottom, first of all, you would make sure the username is correct, which in this instance it is correct, as it should be Beelzebeel.
Second of all, going down from that, check what label of copy the book is. If it is anything other than Copy of original, for instance a copy of a copy, like the one shown below, it is a illegitimate copy, and you should discard the remnant of the book.

As of September of 2021, I hereby forgo my Piracy Policy. If you have the Copy of Originals, you have the 1st Edition Mint, by Beelzebeel. If you have Copy of Copies, you have the 2nd Edition Mint, most probably by SereneMoonlight at the Warp Totem Library. Reason being, I’d like to follow what the map artists do to some degree. If you own the book, you can copy it for personal use, however you are not allowed to copy the books and sell them at a shop, or on auction. If you’d like to easily acquire any of these books from me, please contact me in-game by (/msg Beelzebeel.)

Written Books

[NOTE: The organization of the books will be as follows: Genre > Sub-genre > Book (A-Z) > Sequel]

Mythology

Greek Mythology

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Greek mythology as described in Minecraft by Beelzebeel.

A E H I P T

- # -

image 15g

image 15g

- A -

image 15g

- E -

image 15g

- H -

image 15g

- I -

image 15g

- P -

image 15g

image 15g

- T -

image 15g

image 15g

A Compendious Directory of the MunchyMC Mall

First Edition

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: The first edition of the Compendious Directory of the MunchyMC Mall includes shops, the people behind those shops, and what those shops vaguely sell.

End of Written Books section.

Other Books

Book

Bookshelf

Book and Quill

End of Other Books section.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Have a question? Feel free to reply to the post, or message me on the forums!

Q: How frequently will books be updated?

A: Books are updated until they become outdated.

Q: When will the Mall Directories be updated?

A: Until enough shops have changed to the degree where I have to completely rewrite the Directory. Necessarily if you want a direct date until new Directories are released, wait a month or 2 and it should appear in Shop 63, and updated to be on this catalog!

Q: Why isn’t [enter book name here] on this list!

A: Unless the book isn’t listed on here and is in the shop in-game, feel free to reach out! I will always respond to any replies within 1-2 days!
If the book is NOT in the in-game store, feel free to reach out if you are the owner of the original book! I’ll gladly sell your book. Just reach out and tell me if you want me to sell it or not, and I can get on to it.

[NOTE: Please do NOT donate trash or junk into the donation box. Thank you!]

Q: Can I afk in your shop?

A: Yes, as long as you are in a chair in the shop, and not directly in the middle of an aisle, that’s perfectly fine with me!

[NOTE: Please do not solicit, beg, or seek to get a Book for cheap. The lowest you can buy a book directly from me is 5-15g, depending on what type of book it is. And if you catch any thing on the Auction, you may be able to get anywhere from a 15% discount to a 25% discount!]

[NOTE: Please do not resell, plan to resell, or plan to plagiarize any contents of my books without explicit or direct permission from me.]

Q: I found a grammatical error in one of your books! Can you fix it?

A: Sadly, no. That would require anywhere from a few to several hours of work to replace a single line or word in a sentence.

End of section.

This post will be continually be updated as the shop upgrades and gains more products.

At the moment, the shop is on hiatus with @susru currently using the shop as a map art shop. The shop will be on indefinite hiatus until I decide it isn’t. You can still catch Greek Mythology via. Auctions, however.

/shoptp 63

:heart:

How useful was this guide?
  • 1/5
  • 2/5
  • 3/5
  • 4/5
  • 5/5

0 voters

End of topic.
3 Likes

Where is the Bible of the Mighty Kiwi?
And the Chronicles of the Dnino?
And Ibby and the Seven Mods?

Those are classic !!!

6 Likes

classic indeed, these I need to reads to improve my knowledge on the stasis of literature on the server!