Goodbye RossRao!

It is with incredibly heavy heart that we are saying goodbye to the one and only, absolutely amazing @RossRao . He has made the hard decision to step down from the MunchyMC staff team and his position as survival SMod.

Ross has been a cornerstone for the Munchy Survival server and an integral part of its existence since he was but a baby noob helper. He has worked tirelessly over hundreds and hundreds of hours to make the server the best it can possibly be and I can say with absolute certainty that survival would not be where it is today without him.
His dedication and commitment to the server have been second to none, and over the course of his time here he has been a big part of survival growing and evolving from a teeny little server to what it is now. He has also significantly contributed to the sheer number of memes that exist on the server and making it the weird and crazy place we love. :egg: :foot: :pregnant_woman:

Not only has Ross been an amazing staff member and senior mod on the server, he has been an influential part of the team who have worked behind the scenes on the planning and development of survival. He also started his time here on Munchy as a builder, and the current stunning purgatory spawn is a result of his stint on the build team.

As well as all of this, Ross has been an incredible friend, mentor and role model to so many of us on the survival team and the wider staff. It won’t be the same without you, Ross, and so we decided to put together this from us all on survival:

Dear Ross

Wossy, you’ve been my second in command and partner in crime on the survival staff team for what feels like forever. You also feel like my internet lil bro, and are such a good friend. I can’t imagine my time on this server without you and want to say thank you so much for all that you’ve done here. I genuinely can’t put into words how much you will be missed, and how much you are appreciated. You are also one of the most random, most hilarious people I have ever met and have been the source of so many memes, hours of laughter and the most ridiculous situations/conversations. From building my OG pie room to the Mama Woss meme, massive HAM?! clan projects to singing Lewis Capaldi on ts, I have so many epic memories. Imma miss you, bud.

HUGS AND SPARKLES,
Ibby xxx

Heya Ross, I’m a bit sad to be writing this out as it means you’ll be leaving the staff team. You were one of the best staff members I’ve ever promoted and it’s been a pleasure working on survival with you. I hope you find happiness and success wherever life takes you and I wish you all the best :heart:

Antfrost

Where do I even begin? 7 months ago you first came into my life, and I have loved every single day since then. You were one of the main reasons I continued to play the server and you will continue to be one of those main reasons. I hope to be even half as great as you have been throughout your time as a MunchyMC staff member. We’ve created so many memories together and inside jokes, I laugh every single time I’m with you. You became something resembling a little brother to me. Survival became a better server because of you. You were one of the main aspects that supported its sudden growth. I know I wouldn’t be in the position I am in today without you, Ed Sheeran. Best of luck to your future endeavors and I hope you don’t forget how much we all care for you, Bob Ross.

Much love,
Nievaa :heart:

Ross, Ross, Ross… Where do I start? :smile: You’ve served Munchy for quite a while. Although it is sad to see you go, I respect your decision. You’ve done so much for Survival, and we definitely wouldn’t be here without you. You guided me along the correct path back when I was a JMOD, and you’ve always been there to help me out. I just want you to know that I’ll never forget about the memories we’ve had together. I wish you the absolute best of luck with whatever you plan on doing in the future. You’re a fine lad, and a big noob. :upside_down:

Your friend, Crypt :thumbsup:

It’s sad to see u go time but i guess its gotta end at some point. ill always remember you as an orange/pink noob that likes feet. And ill never forget our rivalry when we where baby mods. I hope that we can continue to talk a bit even if you’re gone from munchy, take care noob, and watch out that u don’t get pregnant 20 times a week. :heart:

Soon to be Developer, Dev

Ross, thank you for everything you’ve done! guess you can’t play the same block game forever. from bullying me when i didn’t understand the temp ban command while on trial to not letting me dj at spawn, i will forever miss your constant harassment!! love you bob ross :pleading_face:

-the much better dj than you, mae

Ross has always been a very close friend of mine. He always supported me and gave the best advice anyone could ask for. I’m definitely going to miss the hilarious and outrageous adventures we had together! Ross wasn’t just one of the best senior mods I know, but also the greatest person I’ve ever met. Unfortunately since he has stepped down, I’m going to miss all of the fantastic times (mainly him bullying me) we had together!

Best regards, Holliee :rose:

Thank you Ross for everything you have done for Munchy. All your hard work has made not only Survival but Munchy as a whole a better place and your presence on the team will be sorely missed. Good luck to whatever comes next and please pop on from time to time to say hi!

BFI01

Ross was one of the most hard working yet fun people I’ve ever had the pleasure to know, Hands down the best Irish man I know. I’m sure I’m not alone in saying I wish you the best of luck in the future and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Cosmos

Ross,

One of my fondest memories with you are ones where you’re a big bully. Then again, those are some of my only memories with you… :upside_down:

Our timezones never did quite matchup to get to know each other all too well, but I’ve always respected you as a fellow member of staff. You’ve clearly made a large positive impact on this block game community, and you should be proud of that, even if it may seem insignificant.

Good luck on your future endeavors outside of the block game realm! You’ll do grrrrrrrrreeeaaatt! :tiger:

~ Ali

Okay so to be completely honest Ross, my only memories I have with you are us just memeing about and having fun, but whoever said that was a bad thing? I’m going to miss sending you to jail even when you out rank me, and you talking to me about how I should be careful not to get pregnant, I might need you to check up on me once in a while to make sure I don’t have a small human inside me. But yeah, it’s been fun and it won’t be the same without you, best of luck in future.

Your favourite protective shell, albumen, and vitellus, contained within a various thin membrane, Boop.

Hello Ross,
I really didn’t get the chance to know you, as the first time we talk was when I got accepted for trial mod, but what hit me then was the patience and the kindness you explained everything. There was so much going on, but you reassured me and I was really looking forward to get to know you better as you seem such a great person. Now, I’m sad that you are leaving, but I still hope to see you again in the future and discuss with you :)
I wish you good luck for the future and pease take care <3 !

Signed, a little kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

Although we didn’t talk much, when we did you were always there to listen to me and help me with problems I had. Im very sad to see you go but Im happy you’re taking another step in life (I guess). Have a good one.

Idealist

Ross, I didn’t get a chance to know you well, but from my experiences, you seem like a great person with a good head on your shoulders.
I sincerely hope that you achieve success and happiness any any endeavor of your life. Even though you may be moving to the next chapter, I hope you can look back on the fond memories you made while here. We will all miss you

Peace be with you,

DragonsMaker

Ross ross ross!

Honestly I wasn’t expecting this and it saddens me to write this out. We were promoted to JMOD on survival at the same time and I feel a piece of me is leaving with you. We had amazing times together over the months and I’ll deeply miss you! I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. You may be gone from the Munchy staff team but you’ll always have a place with me. Thank you, for everything.

~T <3

Dearest Ross,
you’re an awesome friend, great teacher and were one hell of an SMod.
I can barely express how much I appreciate you for all the things you’ve done - for everyone and the server. You were always there when people needed you, made us laugh and made everything even more fun!

Thank you, Ross, for being one of a kind, the best sister and a true queen.
Love you to bits,
Rhys.

It’s not a goodbye, but a see you later! :heart:

We love you, Ed Sheeran! Keep in touch.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

33 Likes

Ross was truly one of the best friends/staff members anyone could have asked for. Nobody will ever replace him. Love you for forever and always Bob Ross <3

8 Likes

I didn’t get to know Ross very well, but I do want to say we’ll miss you! It’s a hard decision to make, but it’s important to do what you feel is best! I wish you have good days in your future!

7 Likes

Didn’t know you too well, but I am always sad to see anyone go. Good luck in life, my man.

5 Likes

thank you for being such a large influence among the survival staff team! you will be missed! :heart:

6 Likes

We’ll miss you lots, Ross! You were a great JMod/Mod/Smod!! I wish I got to see you with a red name :pensive:

Survival wouldn’t be Survival (capital S) without you, and It’ll never be the same again.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, Ross!!

Much Love, FlareSox

edit: thanks for teaching me to rtp because I was too lazy to read the tutorial (:

3 Likes

Ross has been an amazing person in this community and you have impacted survival and it wouldn’t have been what it is today without you. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

You will be missed, ItsMe_VC

2 Likes

Ross, you were always fun to hang out with inTeamSpeak & in-game. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Thank you for everything you’ve done for Munchy and Survival! You’ll be missed. :( :heart:

1 Like

Although I never got to know Ross personally, they have been so kind and wonderful to see around on survival. I can see that they have been a really valuable member of staff and have really made this server a better place. I will be sorry to see you go and I really wish you all the best <3

1 Like

rip
Bye Ross, thank you for all you’ve done for the server :pensive:

2 Likes

RossRao you are the best moderator to have ever stepped into Munchy and it’s sad to see you leave but I wish you good luck in life and just know that you will be missed here in MunchyMC.

Best regards
Neon

1 Like

what about bad or dream…?

1 Like

they aren’t mods

3 Likes

we’ll always love ross

4 Likes

Aww sad to see Ross leave we will miss you so much :confused:

I wish you the best of luck for the future
We will always love you<3
Thank you for everything you’ve done :frowning:

-AlluTheVallu<3

1 Like

You will be sorely missed Ross! I forgive you for divorcing me on survival ages ago! :cry:

2 Likes

We’ll miss youu <3

1 Like

Ah man Ross, I remember when you first joined the Build team, and you rose through the ranks.
I’m truly sad to see you go

1 Like

Goodbye Ross, we’ll all miss you :heart:

1 Like

Dang ya’ll got me tearing up again :cry:

Thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot and thanks for all of the amazing memories I had with you all, they will never be forgotten that’s for sure. I will try to pop on every so often but I will miss everyone so much!

I love you all! :heart:

23 Likes