Goodbye RossRao!

Didn’t really talk to you but sad to see you go.I can tell you meant a lot to a lot players

1 Like

Goodbye my leprechaun :heart::four_leaf_clover:

I will forever be thankful for all the other memories we had. (especially the custom bra you made)

3 Likes

Damn I wish I had played more Survival in the past I never really got a chance to get to know you. :confused:
Sad to see you leave.

Best of Luck and Thank you for all you have done for Munchy!

1 Like

we’re all gonna miss uuu

1 Like

EDIT: Added Hardah’s message

1 Like

Very wholesome display by the Survival community. I don’t think you ever truly realize how much of an impact you make until it’s over.

3 Likes

Bye Ross
I didnt get to know you well but I wish you best of luck in life and it is sad to see you go :cry:

1 Like

Only one thing to say and that thing is F

Who is rossrao?

it’s ross

Who…?

It really sucks to see you leave Ross. You were an amazing person overall, staff or not. You have always been an incredible friend to me and have been such a great spirit to be around. I wish you nothing but the best in the near future for whatever happens to you; thank you for being such a wonderful guy. Love you, and will miss you, haggish lover. Cya buddy! :pensive::green_heart:

1 Like

Ex-Survival SMod.

Considering that I picked you up us a builder last year and first recommended you for staff, I am very boldy going to take absolutely all credit for giving the survival community such an amazing Smod. (You’re welcome everyone!) Therefore, I find it absolutely outrageous that you decided to leave Munchy without asking for my permission!

On a more serious note, I am glad that we’ve had you on the team. It seems like you’ve made an incredible impact on the life of many people here and you can really be proud of that! Quitting is hard (trust me, I’ve failed miserably before) but try to stay in touch with all of the people above. They’re an amazing bunch and they love you; and you are going to miss them. Whatever it is that made you leave our community, I wish you the best of luck and success with it!

9 Likes

Awh ;-;
I hope you have a very good time Ross!
:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I never saw him and even knew he was there but anyways i will miss you

1 Like

RIP, I never really knew ross but it still RIP

1 Like

I didn’t know you, but you seem like a nice person. I wish that i could meet you.
GoodBye RossRao!

1 Like

a little late but we will miss you Ross The Boss!

4 Likes