*Good vs Evil* Build Competition

Good vs Evil Build Competition!

Greetings people of the universe!

We are pleased to bring you another bewitching, estimable build competition!

The theme for this Build Competition is :innocent: Good vs Evil :smiling_imp:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything your heart desires, big or small.

We have upped the max team size for those wanting to do bigger projects, and altered the judging criteria for those who prefer the small and beautiful. The more creative the better!

The builds will be judged by our fabulous trio of judges - the ambiguous @Antfrost , the enigmatical @HappyMan and the exceedingly cryptic @DragonsMaker .

The competition will close on MONDAY the 13th July at 11.30 PM GMT (7.30pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Builds must not exceed 9 chunks (3 x 3)

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
For this competition, the max team size has been increased to 5

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.
(Please keep team swapping to a minimum and check with me before you add/remove members from your teams)

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting othersā€™ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite hero/villain:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: 1 Month VIP++ rank, exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 Spring Crate keys
Second place: 1 Month VIP+ rank, Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 10 Spring Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 8 Spring Crate keys

If we have a lot of entries, runners up may be offered a small prize as well!

Keys and ranks will be split equally between all team members
Ranks can be gifted to any player of choice

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Attention to detail
Aesthetics
Build Quality/Execution
True to theme

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

12 Likes

First

Yay excited, although you just need dev and crypt to stand next to each other and thatā€™s all you needā€¦

First, (if I delete Falreā€™s post!)

also, A E T H S T E T I C S

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!!

GL have fun

I really wanna see that Good Sci-Fi Skyscraper vs Evil Sci-Fi Skyscraper @KittenKatja suggested :joy:

2 Likes

@-@ oh boy get ready for another month of NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER >:)

ive got the perfect idea O:

im gonna make an egg resembling boop
boom
free crate key B)

Good Luck all those Entering :)

WHOOOO I want to be blown away. I expect amazing builds. Good luck!

1 Like

Iā€™m very excited for this build comp!! Good luck to all the participants, I canā€™t wait to see what you all come up with!

samee

Skeppy fans (evil) vs KitPVP

1 Like

;-; I am flaersocks

I refuse you get your name right or correct any of my happy little accident spelling ā€œmistakesā€ <3

1 Like

This sounds so fun!! Good luck everyone!!

Best of luck to everyone!

All odds are against me and my build style but will try my best :D shivers

gl everyone

1 Like

This is going to be so challenging Iā€™m so excited

sounds fun :smiley: