i finally got my account set on the forums :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I suck at building I can only build small things

stunning, + -2

wsit we aint done

I do that all the time tho. o.O

Gl to all participants, have fun!!!

1 Like

Do we have to sow the contour of thebuild? Like that ?
2020-07-09_20h47_05

1 Like

IGN: XTCAurora

Coordinates: -6679 64 -6597

Name: Battle of Two Worlds

Favorite Hero: Spider-man

I don’t know if it goes over the build limit. I also have no idea if it’s any good. It also looks the best if you stand in the middle of the build, instead of outside of it.

It didn’t took long before all hope was lost. All the evil in the world, trapped in a single portal, was corrupting the world quickly. They were many, strong, but also ready to destroy anyone standing in their way.
The Angel Warrior knew he was no match for all the evilness trapped in the Underworld, but he also knew that he will try to stop them, even if it was the last thing he did before being corrupted too…

• All team members IGNs:
    Arkhanian, SierAlex, Aiadeva
  • Build Coordinates:
    14581 100 -11738
  • Name of Build:
    A corrupting day
  • Favourite hero/villain:
    SierAlex&Arkhanian : Spiderman
    Aiadeva : The Joker
11 Likes
  • Team Members IGN’s: Alkemystix
  • Build Coordinates: X=11365 Z=11693
  • Name Of Build: TheBoop vs Ibby_ 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • Favorite Villain: Dr. Doom

2 Likes

In our own mirror, we can see the truth of the soul. - Andy Fox

Team Members IGNs: rainbowscribble, QueeenBeee
Build Coordinates: -11366, 92, -4428
Name of Build: Mirror of the Soul (alternatively: i can be your angle or yuor devil)
Favourite Hero/Villain: rainbow: Kylo Ren, Queeen: Bucky

5 Likes

hehe dragons go brrr
Check out the hopper on the first floor of the build for a surprise!
There are also a few (sorta?) hidden things around the build, see if you can find them ! =)
(Just a note, if you come across a island next to the build, you might want to check your eyes)

• All team members IGNs:
    Rimurulu , Never_Again1 (Formerly CorruptMarine)
  • Build Coordinates:
    10519 63 -4710
  • Name of Build:
    Battle of the Dragons
  • Favourite hero/villain:
    Rimurulu : Shinra / Dio
    Never_Again1 : Wolverine / Garou
Please don't look here

Unused Build Names
hehehe dragons go brrr
Forbidden Snek Slide vs Weird Neck
How to Battle your Dragons <-???
Rooftop Llamas
Battle of the Clorox Dispenser
Battle of the Clorox Demons
Clorox Dragons
(For some reason Corrupt had bleach on his desk)

9 Likes

holy shi-

1 Like

A build inspired by some Star Wars aspects - the tiered white buildings on Naboo, a planet known for it’s commitment to democracy and peace. Opposing it are the evils of the Sith, both from within Naboo and outside of it, with their want for destruction and unlimited power. Morally, these two clash at an insurmountable divide of beliefs.

All team members IGNS:

spookywilloww, XxEpic_Gamer93xX

Build Coordinates

-12425, 64, 13246

Name of Build
The Divide

Favorite hero/villain

spookywilloww : Wolverine

XxEpic_Gamer93xX : Spiderman

This was very enjoyable to put together! It was fun to freestyle a build without schematics, and this turned out to be a project that reminded me of the times I’ve played with close friends, when we let our ideas run free to have fun. Best of luck to everyone who’s entering!

3 Likes

Not sure if the screenshots uploaded correctly, shmuh
Introspection is a key process to human existence, and once we find balance and solace in understanding who we are, the ambiguity of situations begin to disappear.

Team Members IGNS: Makavelli

Build Coordinates: X: -8251 Z:-12095 (MAIN)

Name of Build: The Human Experience

Favorite Hero/Villain: Spiderman

P.S: Make sure to go on the inside!

1 Like

Team:

Audly and Calebistheman- Both worked on collecting resources, coming up with ideas, and executing them.

Build Coordinates:

X=14287

Y=73

Z= -12161

Name of Build:

“There are Snakes in the Mesa”

For our build we wanted to incorporate different aspects of the theme Good v Evil:

-Our first layer is a battle between two snakes, one icy cold and the other beaming with light.

-Second, takes place on dangerous waters. You will see a fight between a pirate ship, shooting a coast guard ship with cannon balls, while the coast guard receives backup from helicopters. But will they be able to survive Jim the octopus?

-Third layer consists of the most classic picture of Good v Evil: Heaven v Hell. We have a bright angel striking judgement upon a shadow.

-Fourth is a political layer with one side being government-aspected and the other, jail-aspected. However, in the middle we have a scale to represent Justice!

-Lastly, we have two birds on the top layer, of course one bright and the other demonizing-red. One comes in peace and kindness, while the other is seeking confinement.

Favorite Hero/Villain:

Audly: Mikasa (Attack on Titans!!)

Calebistheman: Batman

Thank You!

5 Likes

Results announced in the next few days!!