GalaxyRaidz Media Rank

lmao nvm…

1 Like

First of all, you don’t seem to have uploaded any videos as of recently on Munchy, please keep that in mind as it’s a requirement that we usually cant give an exception on.

Second, just today you’ve confronted me with a question on KitPvP in one of the rudest ways I could imagine. After I managed to contact an administrator as you requested with a solution that you did not expect, you replied with some comments I’m not too excited about, “You’ve got to be kidding me, right?” “LMFAO”, etc.
Not to mention, some minutes later after I was done giving you the support requested, you quite rudely posted in chat “To all staff seeing this, Thanks McDonalds. The other ones, you suck”.

While you do seem like an interesting individual, I don’t believe you’re quite ready yet for the media rank seeing how you treated me and the other staff members today.

Good luck.

6 Likes

I don’t think anything else needs to be said and I trust and agree with McDonalds on this one. -1

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’ll be giving a negative rating for the following reasons;

• You haven’t posted any MunchyMC Content.
  • You were pretty disrespectful, which really isn’t accepted when you’re Media.
  • You took McDonald’s advice as him attacking you, which I advise you to just accept next time

I’d suggest working on your maturity, but regardless good luck.

6 Likes

I think your making a fool of yourself right now!
Were all just judging you and your application as a community as we should.
That your acting 110% aggressive defensive is quite disgraceful.
If it means anything somehow my -1 just got bigger.
Good luck, good day. :wink:

2 Likes
  1. “You’ve got to be kidding” and your comment about the staff members may seem like a joke to you, but let me be honest for a second, the moment you said both of these comments I’ve found you I’ve found you as a disrespectful and a rude person. It may just be me but first impression is a really important aspect for me, something you did not meet in any circumstances that day.

2. I never saw your comments as hurtful or affectful, but you saying “at the end of the day it’s a video game”, really doesn’t justify the idea that you may say something people will see as hurtful coming from a member who’s respected in the community and has “clout”.

3. If you’re a staff member you should know what I’m talking about.
    I don’t know the playerbase you’re receiving, but not all staff members are available 24/7, and most of us rather not ‘reveal’ ourselves when in vanish to answer a simple question.
    There were multiple of other ways you could’ve handled the situation but went on to messaging in full caps “I’ve been waiting for support for one hour ffs can someone help me already?” to finally getting my attention, when I was, by the way, giving support to another user at the time.

I don’t believe you’re capable at this point for the Media rank seeing how rudely you confronted me both on Munchy and the forums, right now.

Good luck.

3 Likes

You’re immature, clearly disrespectful and I don’t think you should be representing Munchy.
I’d like to point out saying “all staff suck except x” is disrespectful to the staff, sure it’s a joke, and most of us don’t mind it, but it’s still an immature thing to say after not receiving support for an hour, you can always /msg a helper or a mod, or you can join our discord server and look in the help channels. Good luck regardless.

2 Likes

Work on your maturity

2 Likes

lol bro just play on prison u can be 100x more toxic than that and curse all u like xD

1 Like

+1 he’s not even that toxic lol

1 Like

You’re also publicly telling another person to “work on their maturity” over a video game. You don’t even know me. That’s pretty disrespectful if you ask me, and that’s not advice.

2 Likes

And so we are all 100% clear on this. I didn’t know MEDIA rank upheld a standard where you can’t have any joking/friendly banter in chat. So if I do get the rank, I guess I won’t make those jokes anymore, but nobody really told me that from the jump.

2 Likes

I’m giving you constructive criticism.
When you apply, you should expect receiving it even if it doesn’t meet your expectations.

Before I leave this post for good, I’d just like to comment one last thing:
I don’t believe you’re fully understanding the role of a Media rank on Munchy.
The media rank is not a little blue tag and a color that gives you “clout” and more permissions, as a media rank you’re quite literally representing MunchyMC.
Whether it’s people who watch your content and later expect to meet a nice and communicative person behind it, or even if they don’t know you but wish to look up to someone who has a higher rank than them.
It may not be important to you, but you made a quite horrible first impression on me.
I also do not quite appreciate how you’re using the “it’s just a video game” comment, as you’re applying here for a role that’s on the same video game server you’d like to represent.

I apologize if you took my comments as disrespectful and unhelpful.

Once again good luck, I will not be responding further to your comments on this thread in order to discourage further ‘drama’.

3 Likes

Hello!

I just wanted to give you the link to see the requirements since you said you don’t know if you meet them exactly right now.

-1 for the following reasons:

• You have no Munchy content and you need at least 1 month of Munchy content.
  • You seem pretty disrespectful and toxic to staff what isnt acceptable on the media team.

Well Good Luck either way but if i was you i would work on being less disrespectful towards staff and work on your maturity.

2 Likes

Your application looks good. But you simply need more videos on Munchy, one video in my opinion is not enough.

After reading some of the responses if definitely made me want to give this a -1.
You should not be fighting/arguing back with the people who give you a negative rating, it does not look good.

MEDIA members set an example for other players on the server, you should not be toxic, keep chat appropriate, joking around is fine, as long as you do not go overboard.

4 Likes

Reason:

• Not active with uploading.
  • Immature
2 Likes

The only reason I’ve responded to the criticism is because the Staff made me look like an extremely toxic/rude player. I have the right to defend myself. If you really think I’m being disrespectful than you’re taking it too personally and that’s on you.

3 Likes

Agree Idk why the staff are literally flaming him he wasn’t even immature or rude like he’s being made out to be. I don’t even understand how "You’ve got to be kidding me, right?? or “LMFAO” is even rude like people say it all the time.

2 Likes

Heyo, just wanted to show my toughts on this. It depends ofc in what context you’re saying it. If someone is trying to help, it’s pretty disrespectfull to say “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Also, saying “Thx MCdonalds, all the other staff sucks” is really rude and disrespectfull. I kinda feel bad for the staff. All the staff are trying their best every day to make this server a better place, they don’t deserve treated this way by annoying little brats like you.

So I suggest stop being rude and be active on your channel, maby then you’ll get accepted because i really think your channel has potential.

3 Likes