GalaxyRaidz Media Rank

When someone gives you a -1 and provides information as to why, you should take that as constructive critism and improve where you went wrong based on that. Instead, you took it as an attack and started to say disrespectful things, which only made things worse for you. A mature approach would have been something like this: “Thank you for the feedback McDonalds. I will do my best to upload more videos of munchymc” or “Sorry you feel that way about my behaviour McDonalds. I will do my best to improve on my maturity since that incident.” Next time please think before you speak. Media rank is a rank given to those who MunchyMC believes would be a great representation for their server. Judging by your maturity… I wouldn’t want to see you representing the server and think you should reapply in future.
Best of luck to you and I hope you can take this as constructive criticism.

5 Likes

CookieCrazyDawn, I appreciate the feedback, I just think you all are taking things a bit too far. Nothing I said was very disrespectful. My responses were all levelheaded. But again, thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

-1. Not too many videos on munchy, and very immature and can’t handle feedback. I’ve also seen you be toxic in chat a few times /shrug

1 Like

User requested.