Gadget Ideas for New Crates

Hello Munchies!

Do you have any cool and original ideas for survival gadgets? Post them down below! You can also link to idea posts from the past if you like! Please also think about the rarity of your gadget. We want a good mix of rare and common gadgets and the more powerful the ability, the less common the gadget. So don’t shy away from suggesting gadgets with very minor or cosmetic abilities!

16 Likes

boots with jump boost 10. could be called Bunny Boots or something (reindeer boots from s2) (im ignoring the original ideas part)

6 Likes

(based)

3 Likes

Ok funny dumb ideas incoming — Most of them were saved on my clipboard, just took time to explain their ability. If some don’t make sense or are busted, tell me. I also suck at giving names.

More details.

Some of those gadgets could be seasonal! I don’t mind if some fits another rarity from the one I suggested. Oh, and this post will be edited multiples times because my imagination doesn’t have any limits. :slightly_smiling_face:

• An enchanted slime ball that you can throw just like an egg and that has a chance to spawn baby slimes. Rarity: Common

• An enchanted candle that provides you permanent Haste 1 and Night Vision when hold on offhand. Rarity: Epic

• An enchanted crossbow! When you shoot a mob with it, the mob has 20% chance of dropping a random item. Rarity: Rare

• An enchanted potion that provides you a random effect with a specified cool-down. Kinda like Santa hat from season two but without the regeneration. Rarity: Epic

• A netherite pickaxe with efficiency 6 only. Would help insta mine deepslate pared with Haste II. It’s an unbreakable pickaxe. Rarity: Legendary

• An enchanted feather that gives you slow falling 2 when hold on the main hand and levitation 2 when hold on offhand. Rarity: Epic

• A pair of enchanted diamond boots that gives you Speed 10 only while sneaking. Rarity: Rare

• An enchanted stick that has knockback 10. Rarity: Common

• An enchanted poisonous potato that gives nausea when you hit someone who has pvp on with. Rarity: Common

• An enchanted golden sword. When you kill a mob with it, you have 5-10% chance for the killed mob to drop one golden nugget. Rarity: Epic

• An enchanted TNT. Right click it and it launches you between 10 and 90 blocks in the air depending on which slot you are using it. Rarity: Rare

• An enchanted pufferfish. When you eat it, it gives the opposite effects of what it’s supposed to give out. Nausea can be replaced by absorption or resistance. Also it’s kind of an unlimited food source but will have a long cool-down. Rarity: Rare

• An enchanted disc that allows you to play any type of music everywhere you want. Rarity: Epic

• An enchanted cake (Cake Party~) that will replace any block you right click with a cake. It has a long cool-down and it can’t break blocks such as bedrock etc. Rarity: Rare

14 Likes

So people can get bedrock and spawn eggs?

3 Likes

Don’t be silly! Any item that’s obtainable in vanilla Minecraft survival. Also please consider making one whole post if you’re willing to comment all my suggestions to avoid flooding! :pray:

3 Likes

Since we’ve already had anet and bnet in the previous seasons…
How about a “cnet” (Crystal’ Net)

5 Likes

the rest dont really stand out to me but i like this one

4 Likes

Glide away :musical_note:

3 Likes

A Few Ideas
A Fractured Book

• Once you get the book, you can either choose any of the vanilla enchantment books but if you collect 8 and put it into a crafting table, you can make a crate book
    Rarity - Common

Snow Globe

• When you get this item and put it into your hotspot, you can right click any normal grass block it produced a snow layer onto the grass
  • If you right click it, you turn the grass around you, the grass around you will have a randomised amount of snow on it. (5 Block radius)
    -If you have it in your offhand, all the grass blocks you walk on will turn into snow.
    Cool-down- 5 seconds
    Rarity - Uncommon

Crystal Staff

• If right clicked it shows you how many blocks you are from the nearest Amethyst Geodes and Mineshafts
    Cool-down - 200 seconds
    Rarity - Rare

Mjöllnir

• An unbreakable hammer with looting 3 and when right clicking a mob, the mobs around that mob will instantly die, dropping all their loot and exp
    Has a chance to summon lightning, even in pure daylight
    Cool-down - 175 seconds
    Rarity - Legendary
7 Likes

okay cool BUT what if u could right click and it’d summon lightning wherever your pointing

3 Likes

Hermes legs but foir this season

5 Likes

Item that lets non ++ players fly for a short amount of time

5 Likes

a very expensive thing exists for this

4 Likes

I know about jet fuel!!! but maybe something that doesn’t cost money and last a bit longer

4 Likes

Which is why I believe my feather crate item suggestion would do!

3 Likes

I’ll edit my reply straight away

3 Likes
7 Likes

pet egg
item that lets you pick up a tamed animal you own and move it somewhere else
for those people that meet the perfect cat in the mining world

7 Likes

I really like this idea!
Along with this, the Pet Egg gadget could also have the ability to tame any (tameable) animal without it requiring any bones, fish, carrots, etc.

3 Likes