Gadget Ideas for New Crates

• An enchanted pickaxe that lets you mine amethyst blocks faster and lets you pick up budding amethyst blocks, it’s netherite, and unbreakable
    Name: Purple Pick-axe
    Rarity: Legendary
  • An enchanted bread that when used creates black partials around the player and in chat says, “Opps! Looks like (player name) burnt their toast!” or if you use it on a player in their chat appears, “Looks like you’re toast!”
    Name: Stale Bread
    Rarity: Common
6 Likes

lava trident

water is boring
plus nether travel
add and give to me please

5 Likes

I love this idea!!

3 Likes

You’d be the first one to die from it…

3 Likes

I have like 80 deaths

3 Likes

cool, im on 127

3 Likes

That’s so so cool

3 Likes

I have 187 just from golems so…

3 Likes

How do y’all have more than 20 deaths…

I have 10….

3 Likes

Sooo, riptide in lava?

4 Likes

I think it would be cool if there was an item that had a super small chance of dropping mob heads like 0.5% or something small like that.

Maybe like a diamond axe with sharpness 7 and it was unbreakable. It could be called “Ignace’s Axe”

The name refers to the french physician who made the guillotin.

5 Likes

I like that idea a lot. It would make Guardian farms a lot easier to make, but when you place it down would it just instantly disappear so people dont have infinite sponges?

3 Likes

I just moved a million shulkers (not really but quite a few full of stuff) and had the idea for a Super Shulker that can carry x amount of shulkers in it and call it something like luggage or suitcase :^) Idk just a silly idea

5 Likes

Shulkers in a shulker. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

yea why not

and give me a free one for coming up with such a cool idea

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, it would be amazing if the one who suggested the crate gadget gets their own suggestion for free. :pleading_face: Or maybe a few keys for a chance to get them…

3 Likes

Also give me a free one x3333

2 Likes

fax hook me and my boi scop up with that

2 Likes

Hook me up as well!!! Think of the possibilities with a lava base with fire resistance submerged in a lake! Seriously riptide to get a round would be clutch since lava swimming is slow

2 Likes

3 minutes, take it or leave it

2 Likes