Crate Gadget Idea~

✯¸.•´⋆¨⋆• Ægir Geirr ᛚ •⋆¨⋆`•.¸✯

Hello everyone!

As Season 4 progresses, and our bases are starting to get bigger, I have thought of a gadget idea that could be very helpful to deal with water in caves and oceans. Since a dry sponge absorbs water in all directions within a 7 block radius only, building underwater and draining ocean monuments can take up to several hours.
Ægir Geirr ᛚ is an enchanted sponge gadget that doesn’t require smelting to dry-up. It can totally absorb up to a 7x7 area, fully draining it from water sources, with a cooldown of around 60 seconds.

Please comment your ideas as well and tysm~ ˚ʚ:heart:ɞ˚

thx for the ideas, I edited it accordingly

.・。.・゜✭・…・。.・゜✭・…・。.・゜✭・.
8 Likes

I’m not a huge gadget user, but I deffo like this idea! Maybe there could also be an inverse of this that places water in a radius rather then sucks it up. Overal, I’d +1 it!

2 Likes

Boring +1

2 Likes

Definitely a +1! Maybe reducing the cool-down to a minute would be cooler in my opinion. <3

2 Likes

holy lag :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Oh god I didn’t see the radius. It could just work as a normal sponge as it will keep the same radius but just with a shorter cool-down!

2 Likes

I like the idea but you are Canadian so idk.

+.2

2 Likes

i am? thats news to me, ig I’m a canadian now xD

2 Likes

Oh mb wrong person. Nvm your cool +2 sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

Mb I got beef with Canada

2 Likes

really good suggestions :star_struck:
well both the area size and timeout could be adjusted based on gadget tests for lag

2 Likes

Better idea we take pineapples and lob them at the sea so all the water falls out

2 Likes

We had the infinity water bucket in earlier seasons, +1 to bring it back

2 Likes

Ik ik I’m sexy AND a genius

1 Like