[EXTENDED DEADLINE] Survival Christmas Competition!

Survival Christmas Competition!

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO THE 26TH DECEMBER

Greetings people of the universe!

Seeing as the last mega Build Competition was such a success and y’all seemed to enjoy it so much, we thought we’d do another! This one has a little twist though, fitting with the festive time of year.

The theme for this Build Competition is :christmas_tree::snowflake: ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS :snowflake::christmas_tree:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of builds, parkour maps, mazes, minigames, redstone machines, note block songs, pixel art, etc. Anything your heart desires.

The more creative, the better!

The builds will be judged by our fabulous trio of judges - the magical @Antfrost , the jolly @RossRao and the very glittery @TheBoop. You have a whole month to grind for, create and perfect your submissions so we’re expecting some magical stuff!

The competition will close on THURSDAY the 26th December at Midnight GMT (7pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
Max team size 3

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite Christmas Song:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: 1 month VIP++ rank, exclusive Snowman tag and 10 crate keys
Second place: 1 month VIP+ rank, exclusive Snowman tag and 5 crate keys
Third place: exclusive Snowman tag

Here’s what the epic tag will look like:
Isn’t he CUTE?!

If a player already has a rank they may gift their prize to another player

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
True to Theme
Fun Factor
Project size
Aesthetics and Detail
Difficulty to build
Cost to build

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Yours truly,

~ Ibby xx :gift:

13 Likes

E

-B :snowflake: :snowflake: p

1 Like

Hype!!

1 Like

:sunglasses: Very Very Very Nice :sunglasses:
Will be participating (hopefully)

2 Likes

well umm does it cost anything to enter?

nope!

also i know its probably in the post but when can we start building?

also i dont have anymore claims to use

You can start building right away! If you need more claim blocks simply stay active and you will get them over time. Another way is to welcome new players when they join or you could buy claim blocks from the store if you don’t feel for doing it the slow way. :slight_smile:

Good luck to anyone who enters this competition!!! :tada:
Thank you for another amazing survival competition Ibby! :blush:

1 Like

oh what i mean is i used all my claims i have a lot of claim blocks though

also are we allowed to have more then 1 build to enter

Quote:

In other words you can only enter the competition with 1 build however you can technically build one large build containing multiple structures etc. as long as you say that the entire build is a part of the build that you are entering with…

1 Like

okay that answers on of my questions but i want to work alone and i still need to know what i can do since i have 0 claims left

No schematica… Joshios cry noises

can someone please answer my question

Christmas isn’t until January…

ummm its at September

You can still build without claiming! Griefing is not allowed, so if anyone griefs you just report it to staff.

okay well what if im offnline then someone griefs my build?