[EXTENDED DEADLINE] Survival Christmas Competition!

Griefs can be rolled back by staff members. Though if you have a claim you no longer need, I advise removing an old claim and creating a new one on your new build

1 Like

okay ty is it fine though i get someone to claim it for me though and give me access to the claim

As long as you are the only builder if you are not crediting others, I am sure there wont be any complaints about that.

so will i have to credit the person who claims the build?

If they help you build it.

Find a place and I’ll claim it for you

I have 16 extra :joy::joy:

sorry no i think i know someone who i can trust

Ouch.

yeah “ouch”

Please, if you have any further concerns, PM a person on the forums that you do trust and know can help you. You’ve posted 13 times on this topic already and it’s getting flooded.

1 Like

This sounds pretty cool! And it also closes on my birthday! :smile:

1 Like

Survival -

S - So amazingly awesome
U - Useful for fabricating boredom
R - Retarded Non-PvP Server
V - Vexing (People playing Survival over Prison) S < P
I - Intense Building for no reason
V - Very minimal action, in fact none. It’s dumb. -.-
A - A lot of people who smell like boiled lettuce play this server
L - Lots of L’s handed out here. Home of the most action on the network, Survival!

1 Like

Builds Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

2 Likes

Where do we submit???

@Jitterjatter

1 Like

gl everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @CJ_Puffinstuff

1 Like

good that i can easly get a lot of gravel, sand and bones but now ill need a lot of red dye and cacti for green, red and white concrete and then i can be working on this big time and ill also have a little fire work show for this and with new years day there will be a huge fire work show i already have i think 14 stacks of gunpowder :P

1 Like

Anyone have tons of red and green dye and lots of wool

1 Like

i think i have a good amount of wool but im not sure and i also need a lot of red and green but ill make it out of concrete

1 Like