EmuDontFall's (Emublockmaster's) Staff Application

+1 epic :sunglasses:

but seriously this whole entire application is very perfect, and from what I’ve heard your such a sweet and kind person!

1 Like

Mega +1 Emu is so kind mature, and helpful!

1 Like

I’VE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS ONE TURN IT UP

In all seriousness, Emu’s got a big +1 from me as she has always stood out to me for her kindness, helpfulness and passion for WW and I could see her excelling as a staff member.

gl cutie <3

3 Likes

+1

In the short amount of time I have know Emu I feel she is mature enough to take on a staff role and I really hope to see her on the staff team soon! Good Luck!

1 Like

If there’s any woolwars player that undoubtedly could consistently amaze with a staff position, it’s Emu. I’ve never heard a single bad thing about them.
Well written app, too.
My final score is a -1

Just kidding. Maybe.

1 Like

+1 Emu is very nice she even was very friendly with me when I met her the 1st time also they are very active
(◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:

3 Likes

WAIT I HAVEN’T REPLIED TO THIS WHAT?
+111111!
Emu is such an understanding and kind person, and one of my best friends on the server. She’d be a perfect fit for staff if you choose to accept her!

Sorry for the rubbish reply, it’s just that I just got out of bed so I’m incapable of thought at the moment.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for your replies! It means a lot :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Emu, nice application but unfortunately at the moment I cannot accept you. I’d like to see you work on your activity consistency, as well as getting known within the wider community and respecting the staff and other members of the community on all Munchy platforms. Best of luck!

3 Likes