Danior1's Staff Application - Spring 2021

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes I have been playing almost daily since August 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I commonly record my gameplay and have a reliable recording program as well as OBS and can be trusted to get high quality fotage.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I have both a Discord and a Teamspeak and use them daily. I work well with both.

Application

IGN: danior1 (DanTheDadBot)

Timezone: GMT+1

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes I have a mic, I use it in teamspeak daily.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

I’m interested in the Jmod role.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

I’m interested in moderating Survival.

How active can you be per week?

I am already active on survival almost every day, and I am able to be online and willing to help sometime between 7-12 hours daily, based on my school/work.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have discussed this in more detail in my previous applications. Yes, I have a couple punishments. But they were a while ago, and I have become a far different player since then. Currently, I am once again a helper on survival and I am very happy to have the chance to help out again. I genuinly just want to keep helping the server, regardless of my past. I just love survival so much.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes, I have applied before. I was told to increase my activity and reputation a bit, seeing as I had just been in the middle of a bit of a Munchy break. I am happy to report that I am back on my Munchy vibe and I am willing to be active and help whenever I am needed. I have tried to work with others, help when needed (even before I re-gained my helper rank) and just be an all around chill guy.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think I have a great reputation, I have met so many amazing people that is hard not to be friendly to everyone. I love making others laugh, and survival is already such a genuine and happy community that its really easy to jump right in and make new friendships. I try my best to be a good model for what a helper should be, providing help with general server stuff, all the way to one on one assistance in teamspeak if they need it.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I previously had the jmod role for a brief period before losing it to a dumb mistake. I really want to show that I can move past that and prove to you guys that I have grown as a person, player, and community member. I also just really really like the little world that makes up survival, and I want to do everything I can to protect it from people who want to disrupt it through hacking or cheating.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would say probably 8. I have had a little extended time as a helper when looking at my experiance on munchy as a whole, so I have been able to learn a lot about managing a community, what points I should step in, and what points I should let be. You need to be careful not to over-moderate and feel suffocating. Just be chill and make sure everyone is following the rules. I work well in a team, and I dont come across as someone who you are afraid to talk to. Being open to conversation and approachable is really important for managing communitys.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would say 9. I am very familiar with common hacks/cheats, and even was once given a chance to punish in the field as a jrmod before my mistake. I have been under the mentorship of senior moderators before, and I have a good idea what to look for. Of course, there is always more to learn, and I am always willing to hear from my staff peers for tips, tricks, and more information.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Due to how most of my hacker reports occurred when I was either a helper or a jmod, I reported players directly to higher staff. I do have access to my videos I recorded whilst I was a jmod, but they contain chat that I do not want to release to the public. If an admin wishes to review them for quality and content, please DM me on discord and I will happily provide it.

I realize I was just recently promoted back to helper, but I am willing to take on the role and responsibility of a junior moderator to keep the survival reset running smooth and hacker-free. No xraying to get rich on my watch. I think I am ready and willing to help out to an even greater extent than I do right now.

21 Likes

+1 yes

Dan is a really friendly and nice person who is active and always helpful! Good luck Dannn <3

1 Like

Big +1 dan is helpful, mature, really kind and active.

1 Like

+1
Good application
Friendly
Active
Mature

1 Like

A massive +1,
Dan has been a awesome, kind and helpful person. He is also very active. He would be a great mod!

1 Like

Thank you @SurvivalHelper @Mysaan @EventMember and @MyBee it means alot :smiley:

3 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • Deserves a second chance
  • Great person
  • Great helper
  • Would be perfect for jmod

Best of luck shalom<3

2 Likes

+1 oil

2 Likes

+1
Well written application, really active and well known on survival and in the community, friendly and welcoming to newer players
Goodluck danior :)

2 Likes

I love you :heart: and convinced that you would do an awesome job as a Jmod, really cute, friendly, awesome and make memes so obviously +1

Good luck cutie :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Huge +1. I don’t even have to argue but I will for the sake of this application

Dan is an old member of this community, and also a very dear friend. When he was promoted helper, back this summer, he has always impressed me by his maturity, always being calm and collected during difficult situations and always knowing his limits. Dan has always been super respectful of the staff work, and when he got promoted Jmod he truly shined.
Dan has worked everyday to improve in maturity, activity, and everything. When he got demoted for his mistake, he worked really hard to gain everyone trust back and has truly shown repentance. If anyone deserves a second chance, it’s him. Before he got demoted, Dan was a really good Jmod and I know he can be again if given the chance.

Good luck Dad Bot !!!

9 Likes

+1 absolutely!!

Dan’s super active in the MunchyMC community discord, the teamspeak, and in game.
This is a great application, really shows who you are, and though you’ve only gotten helper recently there’s no doubt for me that you should be promoted further.

Goodluck! :100:

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the feedback @WoolWarsMod @Candlea @ZeePog @yBean @Aiadeva and @HELIXED

Yall are amasing :heart:!!!

4 Likes

+1
Reason: Tntime.
also very kind helpful and cool hooman

1 Like

Always super nice, helpful, and fun to hang out with on Survival :heart: +1

1 Like

+1, dan is super kind and fun to talk to, mature and friendly. goodluck dan!!!

3 Likes

HI DANIEL!!!

I love talking to this man so much.
He’s so friendly, helpful, and active. He’s also very cute and fun to whip and nae nae with.

+1 :D

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments @skepiwi @itsmoonii and @EvillRat :smiley:
And Hi @McDonalds lets go whip and nae nae :smiley:

1 Like

Yo

i have no one else more suitable for this role in my mind
Of course its a huge +1

1 Like

+1

Dan :D

1 Like