CrazyField's event team application! (2)

IGN and past IGN’s:

CrazyField

Timezone:
GMT +3

How often can you host events:
I can host events every time I’m on (I don’t have a schedule but I’m on 2-5+ hours a day), I won’t host events too often because I don’t want to overhost after all its a kitpvp server, not an event server.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I think what sets me apart from other applicants is my love for events, events are so fun to host and to play, I also really like entertaining people which is something I can achieve by hosting events! It just gives me a good feeling.
Another thing that sets me apart is my experience in hosting events, I hosted automatic events and I still do when I can but, I hosted Waterdrop with EsioTrot and it helped me in understanding how manual events work and how Waterdrop works.
I also think that I am very mature and I had a staff app accepted once (but my problem is catching hackers) and I like to help people and try to be as helpful as possible!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring to the event team ideas for new events also, I can help them make new events which will lead to players having more fun and the most important thing host more events! I feel like manual events are not being hosted enough (at least in my time zone I play 2 manual events a day rarely more and if I have school so its 0-1 manual event a day which is not a lot )

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team because I really like events, they are fun little minigames, they are fun to play and fun to host.
The event team is full of nice people that I would love to work with. also, I’ve been playing this server for a while and I really want to help it in any way and joining the event this will benefit me, the server and the community!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Dishrespect - Hosting events when I asked him.
Esiotrot - Letting me help him host Waterdrop (which was fun btw) and I learned how events work :D. Esio is hosting a lot of events and he hosted events when I asked him.
Mythicalsheep- Helping me get someone to host an event.
Error- Letting me test something with him in an event.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to add that I’m not very good at writing and explaining myself with words so please leave feedback and if you deny this application this time I will be happy to get the reasoning and how can I improve because I want to join the event team :D.
edit: I’m gonna keep adding details and stuff to this application because I probably forgot some things :smiley:
note! I’m on vacation so I’ll be inactive for 2 days (I’m back)

7 Likes

Good luck!!! You deserve it.

Edit: +1 From me too!!

2 Likes

You’re a great guy and very active and help full and mature overall really nice!
+1

2 Likes

@766ms Thank you so much! :smiley:

@Qusax No u!

2 Likes

Awww love you :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome and Thank you again!!!

1 Like

+1 You’re really kind to others and active. Would be surprised if you didn’t get event this season.

• Mature
  • Active
  • Dedicated
2 Likes

+1

crazy is rlly nice to all players and is really deserving of the postion. good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you error and sadneo very epic :sunglasses:

+1 Your like the most active person ever!!!

1 Like

+1 Great guy who has been active in the community for a long time.

2 Likes

Great Carrot or Orange,

Active
Friendly
Helpful
Funny

+1

xBvnny

2 Likes

+1, definitely deserve it

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the nice comments <3

You’re one of those people huh? You quit one time you come back and apply for either event or staff.
I think I know what happened. You waited for event applications to come back and your miraculously apply for Event after saying you quit less than a year ago.

I actually thought I will be quitting, I didn’t enjoy the server as much, I just got bored playing the server and as I stated there I just really liked events they are my favorite thing on the server, but its a kitpvp server and not an event server, lately I just played some kit and I enjoyed it, it was fun, yea I suck at it but it was so fun and people were hosting events, I knew someone would think that’s why I didn’t want to apply for staff and I won’t apply next season for staff because all I want is to have fun and to play/host events.
Edit: if you would know me you would know that im not like that
edit 2: if my catching hackers skills will improve than I’ll apply for staff next season

1 Like

+1 from me! YOU seem very active, mature, and helpful! Good luck!

2 Likes

Personally, I found your application hard to read. You need to focus on grammar and punctuation. I don’t know you very much so I don’t have any other any other reasons to judge you but from what i’ve seen, it will have to be a -1 from me. Good luck!

1 Like

Kind
Mature
Active
+1 good luck man!

2 Likes

I dont know what you are talking about I read my application and I also checked on grammarly can you explain or give an a example of what was “hard to read”