I'm quitting ):

Hello everyone,
it’s me Crazy, lately, I’ve been inactive as some of you know
I just don’t enjoy the server as much as I did before, my farm cell in prison is probably taken, I stopped playing kitpvp because it started to be boring and I just liked the events so that’s why I really wanted event and that didn’t work I’m just tired of school and real life stuff and I find myself playing more with my friends/ on my nintendo switch so I am kinda quitting but I might come back in the future. also there are some people that really helped me and just were good guys
Shrekuwu - I had a lot of fun talking to him and playing skribbl with him even tho he is the best in skribbl
Esio - Being the best moderator, always helping, hosting events and just being a good person It was fun talking to ya
Tealeafy - Best JMod its fun to talk with him and he is a good person
BLOKBASHER - even tho I didn’t talk with him that much he was hosting events like an event member should
Dishrespect - #Dishforseniorevent he is the best even member, a good guy and its fun to talk with him
Gotchu - Best admin ever (I also love cheater_) he always helped me with any problem that I had and he was the only admin to respond to my messages, he helped me with thing that he could ignore and It was fun playing with him
sowl - #sowlforevent
sadneo - Being a cool guy
Napkin - even tho he hated me I had fun playing with him
MadInToilet - I had fun talking to him and he is a funny and cool guy
( I didn’t @ them cause I dont want to annoy them)

Goodbye everyone

14 Likes

Goodbye Crazy, playing skribblio with you and the others was a very fun experience indeed. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you may do in the future!

2 Likes

<3 thank you

1 Like

Cya Crazy, should come on and talk every now and then though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good I will probably do it

1 Like

I’m sorry to see you go and I hope to see you return one day.

Good luck with your future endeavors!

2 Likes

Sad to see you quitting. Hope to see you back on munchy someday!

1 Like

Goodbye :frowning: I hope to see you return to Munchy in the sometime near future!

1 Like

cya crazy ily alot boo <33

1 Like

GL in life! Cya later!

1 Like

Cya crazy :sob::sneezing_face: Hopefully we’ll get to talk some more! GL HF

1 Like

lol ily too

:slightly_frowning_face::cry:Bye crazy hope to see you in the future and good luck dude!

1 Like

Sad to see you go I’m gonna miss you. You were a really cool guy! :frowning: <3

1 Like

Cya man! :cry:

1 Like

Bye Crazy, sadly i only had a few interactions with you. I hope we see you later again, stay awesome man :wink:

1 Like

Ripparoni Pepperoni
You were a good friend to the people here, your time here was meaningful.
The one thing that bothers me is that I never knew if you were good at pvp or not. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

I’m not good in pvp lol

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the nice comments

Good bye CrazyField, I hope to see you back someday bcz I really didn’t get to know you that well. Good luck in the future!

1 Like