[CLOSED] Massive Munchy Giveaway

IGN: Twinkiewinkie
What you want: 10 Spring Crate keys
How you discovered MunchyMC: In 2020, I was finishing up my last year of highschool and would put on youtube videos in the background while I wrote essays or did classes. One of the YouTubers that would come on was jacksucksatlife and eventually a badboyhalo video came on. At the same time, I was joining Minecraft servers from tiktok looking for a place to play. I kind of clicked away from bad’s first video because it wasn’t my cup of tea, but he kept re-appearing. One day I heard him say “come join my server munchymc” at the end of his video, and I decided to log on. From there I found they had survival games, and met the 3 players that would wait for hours for a game to have enough players to start. We built a small community, and from there I applied for staff and now here we are :)

9 Likes

In-game username: oTortle
What you want: 20 Prison Crates and fabulous tag
How did you discover MunchyMc: Badboyhalo streams

5 Likes

IGN: Mala__x
Item: 20 Prison Crates
How: Searching up “Minecraft Prison servers” on Google.

5 Likes

In-game username: EvillRat
What you want: 10 spring crate keys
How did you discover MunchyMc: @zetsies

6 Likes

In-game username: Mysaan
What you want: Fabulous Tag
How did you discover MunchyMc: I was searching for a survival server for me and my friend to play on after my free realm subscription ran out, at the time I used to watch BadBoyHalo’s videos, noticed that he had a server and decided to try it out. :D

8 Likes

In-game username: LunaInSpace
What you want: Spring Crates/Fabulous tag
How did you discover MunchyMc: Skeppy videos and a friend telling me to play woolwars

7 Likes

In-game username: Mddey
What you want: 10 spring crate keys
How did you discover Munchy:
I started watching Skeppy in 2019 (I didnt even have premium minecraft account yet) I saw some of the trolling vids, bought minecraft, logged into Munchy

7 Likes

ign: ZeePog
want: 10 spring keys
how: I found it on the server lists, and searched it up on youtube for more info about the server. Then I joined 2018 :gorilla:

9 Likes

In-game username:
Brockq

What you want:
10 spring crate keys

How did you discover MunchyMc:
I had it in my server list for awhile just never got on. Im assuming it was probably a bad video or skeppy one.
I glad i joined i met lots of awesome people

8 Likes

Ign: Scop311
What you want: 20 prison crates
How did you discover munchymc: I was looking for a survival server, and found munch!

Btw, this dude firegamer really told me the other day that he was gonna do a massive giveaway, and TBH that entire private call I was completely zoned out bruh.

5 Likes

ign: gayjam
what you want: survival ++
how did you discover munchymc: found badboyhalos channel in early 2021 when the dsmp was huge and realised he was streaming events on munchy. joined the event, lost the event, left for like a year and randomly found munchy in my server list june last year. played woolwars and realised it was actually fun so i stuck around

6 Likes

ign: Sp1derSnake
i want to be FABULOUS (with the tag uwu)
found munchy? munchy found me. tbh i dont remember, but it was on my server list one day when it had been a rough week and i felt to sad to sleep. so i joined just for something to do and now iv met so many lovely people and made so many memories, couldnt be more happy to have joined back then.

9 Likes

how did cheater get into MunchyMc?

5 Likes

In-game username: NaoIsGay :eyes:
What you want: 20 Special crates on Prison and :prison: and Fabulous Tag :rainbow:
How did you discover MunchyMc: In my Twitch recommendations, three streamers named TwinkieWinkie, Omarmu and Viviannn appeared, so I started watching them and they all played on a server called MunchyMC, which I then, of course, started playing on! :upside_down_face:

Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

In game username: Uncleron__
What I want: Survival ++ [Lifetime]
How did you discover MunchyMc: My friend told me to play the server with him, so I joined and started playing almost daily. I immediately fell in love with the people, the vibe, everything.

6 Likes

In-game username: Ironnose
What you want: Survival ++/Fabulous Tag
How did you discover MunchyMc: I found it through a Skeppy video of him griefing the server (this one I think) and started playing kit.

7 Likes

In-game username: Parasitz
What you want: survival life time and fabulous tag
How did you discover MunchyMc: by wandering around some websites for pvp servers

7 Likes

Damn you’re really kind for this sir. This is a really nice thing to do so I appreciate you even if I don’t win for doing this because your giving some friends of mine items.

IN-Game Name: Hello my ign is DREX0R_

What you want: I would like to have the lifetime ++ please.

How did you discover MunchyMc: I originally joined the server because I wanted to find a new Kitpvp server as my last Kitpvp server I played on shut down, and this server more then filled the role! It was very incredibly interesting seeing all the custom kits even though I was bad at PvP there was always a way to have fun and if I am able to get this rank I can ensure me and my friends are able to have the same joy I had in the past when joining by helping them with the features of ++!

7 Likes

In-game username: sheeyaa
What you want: Survival++
How did you discover MunchyMc: my friends told me to join munchy to play survival games together and i guess i just stuck around (i didn’t
even know this was BBH’s server at first lol)

Good luck qts! (。◕‿◕。)

8 Likes

Good luck to everyone participating ~ :heart:
That’s pretty wholesome from you, FireGamer!

8 Likes