[CLOSED] Massive Munchy Giveaway

Hey Munchies!

I’ve noticed how many people on Prison have ranks, while there are fewer on Survival. So I’ve decided to host a giveaway for some lucky people to get some ranks and crates. I didn’t wanna leave my fellow prison players left out so I included some stuff for them too. These are all the rewards:

x7 Survival ++ [Lifetime]
x5 10 Spring Crate Keys
x10 20 Any Special Crates (Prison)
10x Fabulous Tag

Rules:

Do not enter the giveaway for ++ if you already have the rank

For the survival rank, keys, prison crates you can only enter one. As for the 10x Fabulous tag anyone can enter even if you entered for a rank/crates

No using alt accounts to boost your chance of winning it or using an alt account instead of a main. This giveaway is intended for people who don’t have ranks

If you do win you may not ask for the price to be transferred to another account

How to enter:

If you’d like to enter reply to this post with this format:

In-game username:
What you want:
How did you discover MunchyMc:

Additional Information

This giveaway will end on the 23th of June!

Good luck to anyone that enters if you have any questions/concerns private message me on the forums or on discord !!!#5589. If you’d like to catch me ingame I’m usually on prison but I am afk sometimes.

32 Likes

Hyped for this
excited-meliodas-meliodas

9 Likes

OMG!! this is gonna be epic

7 Likes

In-game username: danior
What you want: 10 spring crate keys
How did you discover MunchyMc:

I found MunchyMc from a Dream video about Pewdiepie’s world seed actually and joined munchy to explore the pewdiepie museum that was built here in 2019. I then got bored and went to prison wich I didnt understand and entered survival wich I stayed at :conksunglasses:
video: I'm sorry PewDiePie - YouTube

8 Likes

AYO tysm for this :O !!
Epic give away 680956902313820186

In-game username: Aiadeva :kiwi_fruit:
What you want: Spring crate keyyyyys :hibiscus:
How did you discover MunchyMc: I was watching Skeppy’s videos then BBH’s then eventually arrived on his server :sunglasses:

7 Likes

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

In-game username: Moumik
What you want: 10 Spring Crate Keys :lotus:
How did you discover MunchyMc: I found MunchyMc through a little journey. Started from a Smallishbeans video with Dream, and ended up knowing the DreamTeam. Then, through that, I found some Skeppy videos that led me to BBH. After watching a few of his streams I decided to join the server ( that was back in 2020).

8 Likes

In-game username: Attained
What you want: Survival ++
How did you discover MunchyMc: I saw skeppy’s videos from his events trapping 100 kids, which led me to BBH, then I discovered munchy and I really like playing it. (Been playing for over almost a year now)

6 Likes

Wow this is incredible! Thank you for doing this :)

In-Game Name: DutchMTC
What you want: 10x Spring Crate Key
How did you discover MunchyMC: I was watching a few content creators who were playing on here, mainly Skeppy. I instantly had a good feeling and connection with the server so I stayed, and here I am!

7 Likes

Ign: ITouchedNoGrass
What do I want: Fabulous tag! (Also I edited this survival crates as well)
How did I Join Munchy:
Joined about a year and a half ago cuz I was a huge fan of skeppy and Badboyhalo. Joined Munchy because of that, then went into surv to be treated very kindly. Decided to join woolwars once I’m one of omarmus streams and automatically fell in love with it.

6 Likes

That’s crazy :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Ign: Nachogod
++Survival
I literally don’t even know. I think it was probably watching a skeppy trolling video and getting hooked on munchy Kitpvp

7 Likes

In-game username: alexisytical
What you want: x20 special crates on Prison
How did you discover MunchyMc: Searching through servers to play. I stumbled on a video of the server and thought it looked pretty cool!

8 Likes

jimbothedaddy
spring crate keys

i was looking for a great survival server, unfortunately i did not find that on munchymc due to abusive moderators such as danior abusing for their egirls! although, i like the p2w aspect of the game so would like some keys!

5 Likes

»»————- ★ ————-««

• In-game username: Simfonija
  • What you want: Survival ++ and Fabulous Tag.
  • How did you discover MunchyMC: I discovered MunchyMC throughout BadBoyHalo. While getting a notification on Spring 2021 I have discovered he has a server, and does events on it! During it I have found out about KitPVP, my current main gamemode, same as Survival.

10 Likes

Ign: leeaff
What you want: 20 prison
How I found munchy: i dont remember, probably skeppy

6 Likes

In-game username: popys
What you want: Survival ++ [Lifetime] / Fabulous Tag!
How did you discover MunchyMC: I discovered MunchyMC through one of BadBoyHalo’s “Minecraft Monday” streams and the friendship between him and Skeppy was too funny. I decided to watch more of their content and found out BBH had a Minecraft server, as well as a pretty amazing community so I decided to join it.

7 Likes

Ign : Liambgames
What do u want : crates (prison) always fun to open
How i found munchy : i was looking for a new prison server and i saw a video of badboyhalo talking about adding a prison server/gamemode and i joined once map 1 opend

7 Likes

ign: haity_po_kvar_
what i want: x10 20 Any Special Crates (Prison)
how i discovered munchymc: well thats funny question ill start, so i was hanging out in other server and then i got randomly tempbanned for 6months, and that was the only server i played so i didnt know what else to do so i went to youtube and found youtubers who played minecraft and then i met badboyhalo and i saw he has a server so i joined it, bonus: the second i joined it the first thing that catched my eye was “prison” and i said i gotta try it and here i am, a well known prison player who enjoy the game!

7 Likes

In-game username: ledainaa
What you want: Any Special Crates (Prison)
How did you discover MunchyMc: I discovered MunchyMc through watching Skeppy videos where he trolled on Munchy, which brought me to the server back in 2019. :smile:

7 Likes

This about 10$ in his currency btw

3 Likes