BWDIM Episode 21: ZachDontFall

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Introduction

He is a cultured man, a man who mains woolwars. He is a man who simply doesn’t fall. He’s… he’s leaving :pleading_face:. Sadly, I must make yet another farewell BWDIM, and this time, we’re talking about the one, the only, @ZachDontFall!

Dissection

ZachDontfall. Lots of divisions. Lots and lots of divisions.

First part: Za (also stylized za). It’s one of the two zed two-letter words in Scrabble. It, of course, is how the cool kids say pizza. You know, two syllables is too hard to pronounce. We gotta shorten it down to one.

Second part: chD (also stylized CHD). Short for coronary heart disease, which is often used interchangeably with the term “coronary artery disease”, which, according to heart.org, is “the buildup of plaque in the heart’s arteries that could lead to a heart attack”. If your IQ is about that of the average Munchy player and you don’t even understand that, it’s a bad thing that leads to a heart attack.

Third part: on (also stylized ON). The one, the only, Ontario. That’s right, I’m talking about the province in Canada that is the birthplace of the legendary @JakeyNuggies. Also my home, but no one cares about me.

Fourth part: tf. It’s the shorter form of “wtf”. You know what I said about shortening words? Same thing here. And if you don’t know what wtf means, then I’ll just say it means “what the frick” and let you fill in the blanks.

Fifth part: [/color]color=FF5555]all[/color]. Everything.

Analysis

So, when we put it together, we get… pizza coronary artery disease Ontario what the frick all. Which does seem like a lot, but let’s take it one part at a time.

First of all, we have pizza and coronary artery disease. Now, the easiest link that we can establish between these two is that Zach thinks pizza causes coronary artery disease. Again, according to heart.org, “starchy foods such as pizza have been linked to, in certain studies, the symptoms of coronary artery disease”. This is the sad truth. Stop eating your pizza, kids.

And then, we have Ontario and wtf. The most logical link that we can establish between these two is that Zach is saying “wtf?” in response to the word “Ontario”. So, basically, if you were to say “I live in Ontario”, then Zach would say “wtf? What even is an “Ontario”? Does that even exist? I bet it doesn’t”. Basically, Zach doesn’t believe in Ontario. There’s just a big hole in the map that ranges from Québec to Manitoba.

Finally, we have all. The word “all” is a vast one. And no, not the clan. It can mean many things. It stretches across space and time to reach the reader and share the warm hearth of its sound. By definition, the word “all” is sort of a tricky one to explain. It can mean many things. But if we use it as a prefix, and add -knowing to the end (ok fine then it’s technically a compound word and not used as a prefix but you get the idea), then boom. We understand what it means. It means “knowing all”. Zach knows everything.

To resume, Zach knows that pizza causes strokes, doesn’t think Ontario exists, but somehow paradoxically knows all. It may seem not to make sense, but hey, it’s not my name. It’s his.

L’episode vingt-et-un est fini. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, message me (on Discord or on the forums) with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

19 Likes

fix QUICK!

1 Like

there’s nothing to fix…

1 Like

Amazing. My inspiration for it was… idk it sounded cool. But this is a much better back story well done :clap:

3 Likes

What the heck Zach!

#Canadian
#BaggedMilk

3 Likes

where is the Bqre episode

3 Likes

perfect timing

(I’m still waiting for the Spectro_VI BWDIM… I might as well do it myself :eyes: )

2 Likes
4 Likes

i still want to do it though because im a absolute illiterate xdxdxdxd

(apparently my eyeholes are deceiving me since I have legit never seen episode 10)

(edit: apparently my brain just went boom and decided i should do a HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? on episode 10. this has completely turned around from “i didn’t realize that there already was one done” to “haha i should make a parody of it and give my actual thoughts and improve on the BWDIM.”)

(edit 2: now i need to make a HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? on myself as well, and probably episode 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 because it makes me have to do less work *compared to doing all of them)

(edit 3: now I want to see either a BWDIM on @Ironnose, @McDonalds, or @Heliz because that would be coolio)

3 Likes

Love the analysis, great work :cowboy_hat_face::+1: It’d be an honor to be featured in a future episode of BWDIM :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

My name has many meanings. I wish i could do one, but there might be other people who want to go before me.

2 Likes

+11111

2 Likes

interesting

1 Like