ZzWASPzZ's Builder Application

Grammar issues. Formatting issues. Vague undetailing.

• Try to spice up your schedule, by properly stating it in a manor like the following:
    12-3 PM Monday
    1-4 PM Tuesday
    et cetera, et cetera.
  • Formatting issues. For ease of understanding, please check out this forum post.

• Blatant grammar issues.

• Vague underdetailing.

[NOTE: These aren’t the only sections subject to the issues above. Just thought to point out.]

No portfolio!

This issue can be easily resolved by using public websites such as Imgur. Portfolios are required for my knowledge and list all the builds you’ve made and want to show off. No builds are shown off, which makes everything previously listed unnecessary and gives you a automatic -1 regardless of whatever I have said.

There is more issues to get on with, like the fact that you do not know what a IGN/In-Game Username is, and you do not use TeamSpeak. Regardless, you should really look at other accepted applications and more posts regarding declined applications and tips and guides referring to making a build application for the Build Team.

My opinions are subject to change regarding this post, and if you can meet the minimum requirements, and go above and beyond, I will more or less go in to more depth to review your application to see if you can be fit to be apart of the Build Team via. your application. Regardless, the best of luck.

:heart:

1 Like