Youtube Rank

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrnqTP59X8f8LT3GIgShoA
Subs: 55
Views per vid: around 30 ish
How long have you been creating: Almost 1 year now
Servers i have created content for: MunchyMC, Hypixel, Cubecraft.
I would make a good candidate for media on munchymc.

1 Like

I also have socalblade

Sorry, but you don’t meet the requirements for the media rank! Your channel is very good and you have very good content, but I don’t see any recent munchy videos on there. You also do not meet the subs/views per video requirements either.
I think if you devote some more time into your channel and keep doing what you’re doing, along with uploading some more Munchy content, you’d be great for the media team.
Best of luck,

• Jamie
4 Likes

what are the subs/views per vid requirements?

2 Likes

Here is the page with all the media requirements. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Sorry but what does the growing in this sentence mean?

1. You must have at least 1500 subs or a growing channel that we will evaluate using socialblade.
1 Like

Well, it means if the staff think that your channel is growing quickly and gaining quite a few subscribers or views per day, then you may also have a chance at getting the media rank.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me! This is the last thing I’ll say on this post, though, as I don’t want it to get spammy.

1 Like

oh ok
thanks

1 Like

Hiya AJK0721!

You don’t quiet meet the requirements to join the media team yet, I would like to see you to grow your channel more before re-applying. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( EeveeNoises#0014 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

2 Likes