Youtube Media Rank Apply l IGN: Shard5150

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrGWD-gCEDHWCduPJiPSLjQ?view_as=subscriber

Number of subs: 3

How long you have been creating content for MunchyMC or other servers:
I havent made content yet i plan on doing so even if i fail this app i will make videos

Servers for which you have created content: i used to own a channel that created videos on hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
because i think i can make fun and entertaining videos for MunchyMC and i am very active
and i really like this server.

Unfortunately just having plans to make videos does not qualify you for media rank, and you do not meet any of the other requirements to get the rank either. You can check the requirements here and apply again in the future when you are ready.

-Atterax

Thank you i couldnt find any requirements and whenever i asked people they said there is no

Requirements

-Shard5150

Oh, I see. Sorry that you were misinformed, good luck with your channel!

Thank you!

Media rank is one of the few ranks where you dont always have to meet the requirements.

1 Like

Oh? I guess I got the impression that you did from previous staff replies to other apps, thank you for telling me!

1 Like

oh really thats pretty cool!

No subs, no vids, no media rank. Soz dude

1 Like

Hi Shard. Sorry that you were having trouble finding the requirements before you applied. Because you don’t meet any of these requirements I’m going to have to deny your application. Hopefully your channel can grow before you apply again. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

~ NoEffort