Wumpy JayRay123's (Second) Media Rank Application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNR_T18D2vnEML5u4v2r47w?view_as=subscriber

Number Of subs: 861

Average number of views per video: my most recent video have been getting around 200-300 views but the majority of my uploads/streams get around 100 views.

How long I have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: My original channel, WhatTheWhat434 (I made it when I was younger so my vids are low quality etc.) was mostly me playing Minecraft and that was created around 2 years ago but I only started creating Minecraft content on a regular basis around 2-3 months ago

Servers I have created content on: Hypixel, The Hive, The Hive (Bedrock Edition), MunchyMC, Cubecraft, Cubecraft (Bedrock Edition), BlocksMC and a few smaller servers like ElytraForce.

I believe I would be a good candidate for Media Rank as I love playing on the server and create content on it on a regular basis anyway. I have also encouraged many players who have watched my video’s/streams to start playing on the server, many of which play on it on a regular basis.

Extra Note: I have applied for media rank once before but it was declined as I did not meet the minumum requirements for subscribers but I believe I have grown enough since then

Thank you for reading my media rank application and I hope you consider me a good fit for the rank.

2 Likes

I don’t think you meet the minimum amount of subscribers on your channel. I suggest you take a look at this: Apply for Media Rank

If you meet all those requirements, I would vote a +1 because your channel looks really promesing.

But this is ofc just my opinion :grin:.
Also, try making your questions bold by using " * " before and after your sentance.

So I’m not going to vote rn, but if you keep this up I’m sure you’ll get media rank!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve read through the criteria and I believe that if you are a growing channel then it can also count which I believe I am as I have seen many other channels with a similar sub count and daily subscriber averages gained get the rank but thank you for your response.

Watched your content an I believe you would be a great candidate for media rank! Your uploads are high quality and I believe you would be a great addition to munchy as a server. +1

1 Like

Thanks! I put as much effort as I can into each and every video.

Heyo!

Although your channel doesn’t meet the 1.5k subs goal, it has some pretty dedicated viewers - most of your videos get 70+ views - and honestly you seem like a great guy.

+1 From me.

1 Like

Thanks! It really means a lot

Just letting everyone know, the only edits I have made to my application are the changes in my sub count.

It’s going to be a -1 from me for one reason;
On one of your very recent streams, you’ve publicly shown yourself Vast abusing on a public game live to a large audience, something that’s highly discouraged by the staff team and that does result in a temporary ban from the network, with your only ‘excuse’ being that the last players remaining are people from your stream (If needed, pm me for evidence of such case).

Now, vast abusing wouldn’t be such a huge issue most of the time, we would simply tempban the player if they were to excessively abuse said glitch. Although in your case, you were streaming with a good amount of viewers (not to mention the 128 viewers who’re watching after the stream was uploaded as a video), basically promoting and abusing the glitch yourself.

I’m not exactly looking for a member who had just recently abused a glitch on our network and promoted it by showing it on-stream to get the Media rank for the moment.

Good luck,
McDonalds.

3 Likes

I am very sorry for using the glitch and especially while streaming. I will not do it again and I have no excuse for using it. I hope that once I have served my punishment you will still consider me for media rank.

Application denied. We want you to work on your maturity and activity on the server before we accept you. Your channel is growing relatively fast, but we’d still like to see more from your channel. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. NoEffortName#9999

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

1 Like