Wumpy JayRay123’s Media Rank Application

Channel Link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNR_T18D2vnEML5u4v2r47w

Number of Subscribers 1021 as of writing this.

How long have you been creating content on munchymc or other servers? I’ve had previous youtube channels made a few years ago where I uploaded Minecraft content but on my current channel I’ve only really started making Minecraft Java content on a regular basis about 3 months.

What servers have you created content on? I have made content on a variety of servers but I tend to mostly stream/upload on MunchyMC, Hypixel and occasionally TheHive and BlocksMC.

Why do you feel you would be a good candidate?
I love creating content on munchy and believe that I have brought a fare few new active players through my streams. I also love interacting with my viewers so being able to host games would be amazing especially for video ideas and streams. Also, being able to broadcast messages when I stream would help promote my stream and make my channel grow faster meaning more people Would find my channel and maybe start playing on munchy.

All in all I hope you all consider me for Media rank as I believe a good candidate.

Edit: I just realised that I forgot to mention that the reason I haven’t uploaded for about a week isn’t because I’m inactive or don’t upload often and is because I’m currently on holiday so can’t use my pc.

You don’t meet the criteria. It seems like you just applied because you went over 1k. There is also the fact that your videos are 2 hours long and I don’t believe that anyone has both time and patience watching a minecraft video. You have to improve on quality and lenght of your videos. -1 from me. Good luck! -DBA

(I will be replying to DownloadBibleApp’s criticism first then move to my own.)

First off, people applied here with an amount of subscribers that isn’t even near the amount of requirement needed, yet they were sometimes still accepted due to high quality content and / or growing rapidly.
Second, the “2 hour long” videos you’re talking about are simply streams who were uploaded later on, like every youtuber does.

I will mention 2 things, though;
First off, you don’t seem to have waited 30 days between your applications at any time, as if you’re sometimes doing that on purpose in hopes that we wouldn’t notice. In my opinion it shows a little bit of impatience, please take that into notice.
Second, I do believe you should improve the quality of some of your videos, seeing how some of them seem to not be edited very well to not at all.

Good luck,
McDonalds.

For your first point about not waiting 30 days I do apologise. I genuinely forgot that I had to wait 30 days and only re applied recently as I hit 1K subscribers so thought it would be a good time to do so. Also, my most recent videos are not very high quality as I pre recorded them in a few days as I wanted to have at least a bit of content to upload while I was away. If you want to see content I put more effort in, I recommend watching my ClowdCraft videos as each of them took about 6-10 hours recording time that boiled down to about 20 minutes content.

If you check other accepted media rank applications you can see that most people don’t actually have that many subscribers. Also, it does say that if you are a growing channel that is allowed to. And as McDonalds said, the two hour videos are just streams that i uploaded afterwards.

isn’t their a age requirement for youtube’s TOS? isn’t like 13 or 14? if you don’t meet them, u shouldn’t apply for media.

(just a quick tip/reminder, i’ll be brutally honest and valid feed back, but from what i can tell from your voice, it just didn’t bloom did it?)

I’m not going to publicly discuss my age but as you said, I quite clearly am a child. I do however meet YouTube’s TOS when it comes to how old you have to be.

About the YT in my name and the self promoting, I’ll be honest I do do it a fair bit when I’m live as it is one of the main ways I gain subscribers. I have checked and it isn’t against the rules provided by our video/stream is on MunchyMC. About the mommy’s permission that’s really patronising so please don’t.

if the best way is self promotion to gain subs, that’s a big fat -1 media is for people who earned it correctly, not to be cheated and gain it threw other people.

How is streaming multiple times a week not a legit way of gaining subs? Yes, self promoting can be irritating but it’s not against the rules and it is still gaining real subscribers.

The only thing i said that was a big fat -1 for me was self promotion, not streaming a couple of weeks.

to me and i can gaurentee you that everyone else, it looks like your only doing it for the benefit of power you gain from getting the media rank, not actually doing it for the the community and support to the munchymc communiy.

1 Like

As I said in my application, I want media rank to help the community and so I can interact more with my viewers or bring more of my viewers to munchy. Things like custom games can help streamers interact with the Munchy community and their own streaming community.

ok we’re changing subjects real quick, at this point your stubborn to move (which isn’t a bad thing neither a good thing, it really depends on the person) i still think self promotion is the worst thing you can do.

Fair enough. I personally believe that as long as your not spamming your link or being annoying about it then it would probably be fine however I understand what you are saying.

This is an interesting application. You are growing somewhat from your streams and your videos. But, the reason why you are growing is because one video or clip blew up that is NOT related to Munchy, or Minecraft at all. I am going to assume that’s how you got at least 1K subs. Plus, you aren’t growing rapidly, and you haven’t reach the requirements of 1.5K subs which is another thing. Your videos are low-quality, and your streams are kinda messy in my opinion. Which is why I’m going to give you a -0.5 because I think you just missed the requirements.

I believe I am still classed as growing rapidly as in the last 28 days I’ve gained over 700 subscribers. Also, I do understand that my most viewed videos are not on munchy but all my recent streams are. About my streams being messy and not that high quality, what in particular is there that I did wrong so I can improve it in the future (other than it being laggy as I am currently saving up for a gaming pc)

1 Like

Ur thumbnails could use some work…just a suggestion…

Good luck!

Yeah I thought that. One of my friends offered to help with them cos right now I don’t have photoshop and unless I get monitised I’m not really planning on buying something that I’d only use for thumbnails.

Well, if you want to increase the quality of your videos/streams, or what can you do to be more organized, I do have a few suggestions:

• Search up tutorials to tweak the settings in your recording/streaming software you use to increase the quality of your videos/streams a little bit (since you have a bad PC)
  • If you’re streaming, I recommend using another device (or monitor if you can get one) to watch your stream chat, the stream itself, discord messages/calls, or anything you need to check on frequently throughout your streams.
  • When you’re streaming, it kinda of looks like that you have many tabs open (even though it’s only three). Just try not to open too many tabs to make it seem like it’s messy.
  • I also see you stream very often. Why not Twitch stream instead of YouTube streaming? It makes everything WAY more organized for your videos and your streams. What I mean by that is that you upload your videos on YouTube while you stream of Twitch.
  • I’m also pretty sure tweaking your Minecraft settings can also increase your FPS and quality in your videos/streams. Search it up on YouTube and try doing that.
    If any of these help, great! I’m glad to help. If any of these didn’t or really didn’t make a difference, I’m sorry.
    Keep grinding until you can get that gaming PC you want :DDD

On current days of youtube it’s extremely hard to get viewers without telling anyone about you channel… It can take years without any sort of advetisement and obviously adverisement can get tedious but it’s the only ways a lot of small content creators can get their videos more public

1 Like