[WoolWars] Progression Update + New Maps!

The Progression Update

Hello Munchies!

I am back with yet another update for you guys to enjoy! Do you play WoolWars a lot and want to brag about that nice and easily? Well this update is for you :slight_smile: Now you can level up, prestige, and flex your rank and dedication to the server! Not only that, but the New Year Build Competition winners have been decided and the maps will be added next week!

> Progression <

You will now earn XP points when you play games, get kills and get wins! This XP will go towards levelling up your account, earning prizes every 20 levels! You can see your level easily in the boss bar in the lobby, or in chat:

At level 100, you can choose to either continue levelling up past 100, or prestiging using the command /prestige. Doing so will reset your levels back down to 0 and give you a prestige tag:

Each prestige tag will have a different color as you continue levelling up and prestiging! I won’t spoil them though!

> New Years Build Competition Winners! <

The winners have been decided! As there were six awesome submissions but only five winning spots, I have decided to add all the submissions to the game! But lets see what other prizes were won!

:1st_place_medal: First place - $100 Buycraft or PayPal

Click to view!

The North Pole

By: ZeePog & Santamystix

View full map details here!

:2nd_place_medal: Second place - $50 Buycraft or PayPal

Click to view!

Strange Dream

By: Greedly

:3rd_place_medal: Third place - $25 Buycraft or PayPal

Click to view!

Koi Pond

By: Lleila & Sharkpaws

Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Place - Wooly Tag

Click to view!

Santa’s Solitude

By: @Craftifyer & thedutchknot

Acid Rain

By: Lillihpop

Winter Wonderland

By: itslemonnn

If you are one of the winners, please message me on Discord @ BFI01#2202 to discuss claiming your prize!

> WoolWars Seasons <

As you may have noticed, we recently added leaderboards in-game for you to see and drool over (with a lovely island made by @TheBlueComet).

Included in that was a Season 1 stats refresh that will allow the current best players to show off their awesome skills! Every 3 months a new season will begin with a new stats refresh! Your lifetime stats will always be available too though!

The new update and maps will release Tuesday 15th March! See you then!

39 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOO [BODY UNCLEAR] still unclear

6 Likes

WOOOO LETS GO :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wheeeeee

7 Likes

welp new thing in my calender! WHOO!

5 Likes

woolwars

4 Likes

WOO WAR UPDATE LESS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Fumaz best dev

also

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aojbaojfbaojfoajsaol’f’
GRATS NERDS

10 Likes

:gorilla: :tada:
North pole moment

6 Likes

WOOOOO epic update :D

5 Likes

WOO UPDATE

6 Likes

WOAAAHHHHH THATS SO COOL

5 Likes

WOOOOO LETS GOOOOO AND CONGRATS TO THE COMP WINNERS
a

7 Likes

WOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOO HYPEEE!! :heart:

Congrats to all winners!!!

4 Likes

dude!! what an awesome update! glad to see you changed your mind about a levelling system, I really think its gonna be really cool.

BFI really grinding out the groundbreaking updates. props to him, the BIT and the devs!

8 Likes

WOOOOO LETS GOOO!! Congrats to the winners!!

5 Likes

whoa this looks fun, finally I have something else to work towards in woolwars!

4 Likes

WOOOOO LOVELY UPDATE AND GRATS TO COMP WINNERS!!! I’m so excited :heart:

3 Likes

Woolwars has been popping off :fire::fire: Thank you so much devs for the recent updates, and I can’t wait to play on the new maps!

6 Likes

Lets gooo!
Congrats to the winners and really good job by everyone involved by making another amazing woolwars update!

4 Likes

I got SECOND!?!!111/ :cold_face: :cold_face:

5 Likes