Creator: Lillihpop
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: White Stained Glass
Player podium block: Lime Carpet
Waiting spawn: 401, -712
Center X & Z: 392, -696
Height Limit: 107
Lowest Y: 11

Map download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FbGld3tnel34lgeB59IDIsX_8brk6gds/view?usp=sharing

Didn’t realize there already was a map that had the alien kind of theme, it was really different from my idea though so I decided to stick with it and I really love the outcome. Hope u like it and good luck to everyone else making their maps ! <3

Edit: fixed the outside of the map and added more platforms !

12 Likes

The map looks great +1

4 Likes

Love the colors! I appreciate a good range of colors in builds. Nice job :+1: +1

4 Likes

Amazing +1

4 Likes

+2 for the cow :>

5 Likes

Oooooh, looks very nice!

4 Likes

I’d add more lower platforms near the tree and walls, but other than that it looks great!

3 Likes

I downloaded the map to have a zoom around but found something that needs a little fix. I have made the same mistake aswell and fixed it recently. It has to do with the vanish kit.

You see, the vanish kit can teleport you to any block that doesnt have a barrier or bedrock ontop of it. This includes spaces outside the map. (the radius is around 20 to 30 blocks).

People would be able to teleport on the grass or even on these tanks and the house. Its an easy fix though in your case.

Just delete the tanks and house so there is only grass. Now select a region ontop of the grass around your build and make sure to //gmask air. Now run the command //set barrier and only the blocks that are air in that region are replaced with barriers.

3 Likes

thanks, I’ll get it fixed!

1 Like

I’m getting A Cyber’s World/Welcome to the city vibes from this. Great job :3

3 Likes

holyholy i really love this

the colors are so nice, its so nice looking!

i love the glass so much

this is so amazing
i hope this gets added
i love this so much
+1

3 Likes

+1 nice map :)

3 Likes