Woolwars Map: The End

Hello!
Me and my friends made a map for Woolwars.
The map is “The End” themed.

Please leave replies if you like it or not and with arguments!
Thank you!

Map built by:
OpaJoekoe
DutchMTC
OpaBoris
OpaPiels

Map download: Woolwars map The End

Pictures:

looks cool! try adding a couple more types of blocks in the walls as it hurts my eyes looking at it lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! We’ll look into it

2 Likes

Hello!

After looking at your map I found a few things.

First off, you didn’t use the proper formatting. The proper formatting for submitting a WoolWars Map can be found here.

Secondly, I recommend adding more to the map. It looks sort of empty in my opinion. Maybe add a few more islands.

I agree with @ShadowLegend27. The map looks bland with only one block as the wall.

Finally, the ender portal frames are more concentrated at the lower half of the map. There are also very many of them. Remember that more automatically spawn.

For more information, visit the link above.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

There’s a lot of detail missing, and the map seems quite bland from an overlook.
Try to fill it up a bit, and not rather focus only on the bottom but the whole map.

2 Likes

The idea is nice, I like the dragon head! But like the other suggestions yeah you should definitely add more types of blocks, it looks bland. Maybe mix some sandstone into the walls?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!
We will be improving it soon

1 Like

UPDATE:

We have changed the map alot and it now looks like this! Please leave your feedback!

1 Like

that looks a lot better!! i would want to play this map

2 Likes

Thank u :smiley:

Defnitely a lot better, good job :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

UPDATED MAP LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/758sutkem59dbpj/Woolwars_Map_The_End_v2.zip/file

You need to add a parkour for waiting. Other than that, great map!

1 Like

Parkour is already there with the gold blocks ;)

1 Like

they have to be separate maps though. One with parkour and one without.

I thought the gold just gets replaced with air like all maps atm

@_5jd, according to the link below, they only need one version of the map. They don’t need two versions with/without the parkour.

But please do use the formatting in the above post for your map :octopus:

1 Like