Wool Wars Map: Minecraft

Map details - 18 radius cylinder, 24 player spots in circle, 62 blocks of height. Iron and Diamond Blocks hidden throughout the map. Every 20 (give or take) blocks, a new dimension realm is introduced, starting in the nether, going through the overworld, and eventually reaching the end.

Map name - Minecraft
Max players - 24
LowestY - 4
Waiting spawn location - (13 4 -22)
Game spawns locations - (24 4 -29) (25 4 -26) (26 4 -22) (25 4 -18) (24 4 -15) (22 4 -13) (20 4 -11) (17 4 -10) (13 4 -9) (9 4 -10) (6 4 -11) (4 4 -13) (2 4 -15) (1 4 -18) (0 4 -22) (1 4 -26) (2 4 -29) (4 4 -31) (6 4 -33) (9 4 -34) (13 4 -35) (17 4 -34) (20 4 -33) (22 4 -32)
HeightLimit - 62 block height, Barrier blocks already implemented but can be removed.
Parkour material - Chiseled Stone Brick
CenterX - (13 64 -22)
CenterZ - (13 64 -22)

If anymore information needs to be implemented please let me know.

World: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MkOa68iKnpqkV6ANGg2EmAvB19wVcoI0/view?usp=sharing

Images of world:

Users: CopyChat & Cakenpie

@TheBoop @Warlock505 @Fumaz

1 Like

I think your WoolWars Map looks amazing! I like how there are three different sections (overworld, nether, and end respectively). However, your map looks very similar to another person’s map, so I would recommend adding some unique element that can’t be found on any other map.

Great job! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if it is just the angle of the pictures but some parts look very tight squeezed and small, but for the most part it looks really good.

This looks GREAT!

Thats sick! +1 for sure!

It was inspired off of 4 other maps so I don’t know what you mean with “another” singular.

1 Like

Do you believe you could link me to the other map which is similar? I’ve tried to find it but I’m unable to, and I’d like to see how if needed to change we can adjust ours to make ours more unique. Thank you!

Edit: I’d also like to include that the map is an 18 radius, and so the images do make the map appear a lot more tighter then the actual map is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe he is referring to this map, which similar to yours has lairs of dimensions ranging from overworld all the way to the end. Amichay's dimensions Woolwars map

Oh, never mind!

Wait … I was thinking of another server. Sorry!

1 Like

Ironically I had no idea this existed, we were just designing features based off of the one’s we play currently

1 Like

Makes sense, and being real I like yours better. I especially like how you made it be nether then overworld, makes more sense. Keep it up and gl :slight_smile:

it is indeed very similer to mine but i like the way you did it also.
i trust you that you havent copy or even knew about it +1

2 Likes

Love the sections of the map. It looks really cool!

Hey there CopyChat,
Great map, I really like it! Expect to see it in-game soon!
Well done!

2 Likes

Congrats @CopyChat!

Gg @CopyChat ! Can’t wait to play it

1 Like