- First Place -

TechnicallyKai

- Second Place -

Greedly

- Third Place -

Aiadeva

__

Honorable Mentions:

This comic @Asylum_Rav created was one of the most creative entries we had, and both of us had such a fun time reading it together. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out in the original post!

@beanep created a super cute ghost scene that both of us just melted for! Tons of cute autumn vibes!

Finally, @Elementalish composed an incredibly unique song, filled with sounds from fantastical forests. Music is hard to create, and you rocked it!

Thank you all for participating! Drag and I had an immensely fun time going through all of the creative works. You all did an incredible job, and it was so cool to see how the prompt was interpreted. From digital art, to builds, to music, to animation, you all knocked it out of the ballpark!

We can’t wait to see what you make in the future!

If you have won, please contact me on discord so we can start arranging prizes!

28 Likes

First :sunglasses:

2 Likes

congrats!!!

2 Likes

Grats to all who won, amazing art all around

2 Likes

I’m always amazed at the artistic talent on Munchy…

1 Like

gg to everyone who participated!

I enjoyed watching your build montage @Greedly (even if I watched it on 2x speed)

2 Likes

gg to the winners :D

1 Like

Congrats to everyone! I’m glad to been able to participate in a fun community event :)

1 Like

Congratulations! :purple_heart: :confetti_ball: :tada:

1 Like

congrats !!!

1 Like

congrats everyone! It was fun to participate even without winning. Lots of good competition ^-^

1 Like

Congrats to all!! These were so amazing! :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Congratulations everyone! These were some of the best pieces of art I’ve seen in a while!

1 Like

Congrats everyone!!! Amazing art all around <3

2 Likes

Congrats! All the entries were so amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats evryone <3
was really fun to participate and there was so many amazing works good job everyone :D

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners omg yall did amasing :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :tada:

2 Likes

EYYYYYYYY big grats to all the winners, some seriously phenomenal work :D

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like