Whippingcream's Event Team Application

IGN: whippingcream

Timezone:

How often can you host events:
Every day, besides the fact that I still attend school, my schedule, most of the time is clear and available. On a regular school day, I would usually arrive at my house and be on at around 2:30 pm then get off around 10 pm. Although recently school has been out because of the rapidly spreading pandemic, and because of this I will be even more active than a regular school day. This is how often I am typically online(on a ‘regular day’)…

Monday-Thursday: 2:30 pm - 10pm

Friday: 6:00 pm - 2:00am

Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 am

Sunday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I believe that there are two defining characteristics that I have which set me apart from other applicants.
One of them being that I am fair to all players and that I do not see them for how they act towards players, but that they are all people which all deserve to have the same chance as others. In certain circumstances, people make fun of me for my second defining characteristic, which is that I am a goody-two-shoes or a person that will not do anything risky or anything that defies the rules.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an Event Member, I would bring, as I stated before, fairness to all the players that I may be hosting to. An example of this would be letting everyone have a chance to, let’s say be a RR slayer, instead of just letting one of my friends do it, or another example would be considering what a player wants me to host just as much as I am considering what my friends want me to host. Furthermore, I would bring new events and host manual events often because I see a trend on Kitpvp where most event members are hosting events like, Sumo, Spleef, and other automatic events that players without Event Rank can host, which makes those Event Members no different than players without Event Rank. Yes, I would still host automatic events but I would make sure to add variety to the events I host.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I would like to join the event team to host manual and automatic events that will make the players on MunchyMC have fun and enjoy their stay on the server. I also want to be on the Event Team to share new Event Ideas that I have in mind to make players on MunchyMC enjoy themselves to an even greater extent.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
262ms- Whenever I am bored on kit and 262 is on I quite frequently ask if she can host something, specifically Feast, and she always hosts the event for me so I can have fun with my friends.

Anything else you would like to add: I wish the best of luck to everyone applying this season!

5 Likes

-1 fat and ugly

3 Likes

Whippingcream was one of the first members I met on MunchyMC and I’ve personally never seen him be toxic to anyone to the point where the other person would be upset. Whip is very responsible and I think would be cool to see on the event team as I feel as if he would take a lot of suggestions from the community

+1 :)

1 Like

Killed me in lava, but still cool dude :sunglasses:

+1

1 Like

I won’t rate your application as I feel it would be biased, but I’ve from the months I’ve known you I have never seen you become toxic and I’ve seen that you are one of the nicest players out there. Good luck on your application!

1 Like

+1

I got to know whipping pretty recently, but in that time I have interacted a lot with him. Whipping is a very active player on the server, especially prison and I believe he could be just as active on kitpvp. Besides of that he is very friendly, helpful, mature and very involved with the community.

Best of luck!

1 Like

i love how its just prison players responding to this post…

3 Likes

bruh ik for a fact whippingcream and xenforo were spamming their gangs discord to +1 their apps
funny how the day xenforo applies he messages frindlo “sorry for being toxic to you”

1 Like

+1
Very strong application! Dedicated to Munchy.

1 Like

+1
Despite the fact that I don’t play kitpvp much, when I do, whippingcream is almost always there to kill me :smiley:!! But all jokes aside, whipping is super active and a great pick for event! Gl whipping!

1 Like

or cause maybe he told all of you to +1 right away so he can get event.
literally everyone that +1’d is in the spooky disc

2 Likes

That’s not how it works, and also all of the people in Spooky discord know about it more because he told about 15 people in a call that he applied.
But he didn’t tell us to go +1 it

1 Like

that is how it works. this corrupt server always chooses the known players with a million +1’s for staff or event. please just stop trying to act like everything you say is a fact and that you’re right about everything forums related because you’re a forums mod. it’s quite irritating.

1 Like

I’ve always been told that the people who +1 and -1 don’t impact the overall decision of whether they get Event or not, so I’m just using that information.
I mean obviously people with +1’s are more likely to get it because the community also thinks that they’re worthy for event but that doesn’t finalize anything.

1 Like

the staff say that so they dont seem corrupt but they really do choose the known players with a million +1’s over the younger or less known players. its called being bias.

that doesn’t make any sense. so if the community thinks the person should get it (most likely because they’re known or have more +1s they would like to join the bandwagon) then that person would get it, but it doesn’t finalize anything? that makes 0 sense.

1 Like

There’s a reason known players are more likely to get accepted. If a person isn’t known very well by the staff or the community, how does anyone know if that person can be trusted or if they would be a good fit for that position? Most of the known players become known because they are an active, dedicated, and/or kind member of the community. People need to prove their worth before they can be entrusted with roles like staff or event. There are quite a few applications by known players and/or have many +1s that were denied because the staff felt that they weren’t ready for the role.

Alas, this isn’t the place to argue, sorry @whippingcream. +1 Great application and good luck!

2 Likes

ILY WHIPPING
I don’t know you too well, but the times I did talk to you, you were very mature and kind. You’re pretty active and your application is really good.
+1
Love,
Kitcaaat <3

1 Like

that still means -1
the first is +1
then -1
then +1 again
then -1 again

1 Like

shhh they dont need to know that

1 Like