Whippingcream's Event Team Application

Evidently there are a lot of really qualified applicants right now, but whippingcream, in my eyes, shines to the top. He is by far one of the most active. Additionally, he is really kind and gets along well with everyone which is truly the most important thing for an event team member. To sum it up, whippingcream is a top applicant at the moment that will be of immense value to the team. Good Luck.

1 Like

+1 Great Friend and is Really Kind to people

Good Luck

1 Like

+1

I haven’t really known whipping for that long, but for the time that I have known him, he’s been nothing but kind to me and others on the server. Like others have said, he is very active on Prison, I don’t know how active he is on Kitpvp, but he definitely has the time to be on there too.

Gl Whipping!!

1 Like

+1
I LOVE MY BOY WHIPPED CREAM. But for real though he is a super cool dude, responsible, and really deserves this rank.

1 Like

+1
Respectful
Kind
Good fit for the team

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

Active, mature and dedicated. I haven’t really talked to whipping but he is a really kind person. I’ve never seen him have any problem with other players Active on both servers kitpvp and prison he will definitely be a great addition to the event team.

You seem professional, plus I just saw you on the server today.

+1, Good luck!

Great application! I wish you the best of luck!

+1

• you’re active on the server
  • very kind and friendly

Best of luck!

thank you everyone for the kind reply’s and feedback!
i really do appreciate it <3 thank you!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

You are a known player on prison, try to spend more time on kitpvp.