What was your favorite munchy memory of 2023?

With 2023 drawing to a close and no big events happening today I think it’s safe to say the year on munchy is officially over! Well at least it’s almost over, with the year being almost over I think it’s been a wonderful year with munchy even with some of the downs.

So I would like to make my last forum post about memories but not just any, specifically your favorite munchy memory this year :eyes:

Personally my favorite memory was when me and a group of about 40 others all planned to get on the event sever and had a giant vc and tried our best to give para a great time and I think it went amazing, we did a lot of stuff like jackbox, gartic, 40 player woolwars, tnt tag, and just chatting and it was certainly a wonderful memory for me and I think everyone who has participated. I even got this epic screenshot, which while I cant show what was behind the sign i can show the sign!
disclaimer staff said I could build whatever because this was for para and I ofc deleted it after but I still got this JEWL of a screenshot.

now what was your favorite munchy memory this year? :)

12 Likes

I can’t really think of my favorite moment from this year but I’ve definitely met some very cool people, but I do have this still amazing clip from this year!!

Will forever be my best clip fr

To add context to non prison players, shrek toes were a mythical (which are supposed to be very rare) but sadly shrek toes are hot garbage :sob:

9 Likes

The clip file name LOOOL

Getting EBuilder was a great memory tbh, plus some ridiculous websites that @DonutJack and I looked through on a Discord call

9 Likes

I’m not seeing enough movement more of yall reapondddddd

Come on yall share some memories! I’d love to hear them personally and I’m sure others would to

NOT THAT ONE WEBSITE :skull:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Building my base on survival

4 Likes

I was just scrolling through 2023 Munchy screenshots and found this which made me laugh :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

What was the context behind this :sob:

Okay yea that was 100% taken out of context xD

4 Likes

It wasn’t even on Munchy lol idk why its in my Munchy Screenshots, it was during the BBH Discord Christmas event at the very start of the year when Bad said “Brb” and afked for the next 2 hours :skull: :rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

One of my favorite memories by far must have been my birthday this year. We had a party planned in the Kiwi Clan claim with the famous @NeOnIsBad performing on our kiwi stage. We were also able to celebrate Twinkie :D And then later in the day I got promoted to mod, so I would say it was a pretty good day and a great memory from 2023.

7 Likes

Mine would of been joining munchy and meeting everyone! I joined on March 18th of 2023! I had a great year on the server and can’t wait to see what all of 2024 will bring on there!

7 Likes

The Riverside Arc on Survival. Wasn’t really a munchy player before riverside came to existence, and I moved in when I was invited. Every day was an adventure where I would get home from school and see what was happening in riverside. it could be anything from having to relocate our homes to going to war against a maniac who is really good at pvp. We boosted player numbers and had epic conflicts. But the real memories were the friends I made along the way. @LuLuBearG @Wina_Does_Art @MrSmolBeans @JediAJ212 @QueenBee707 @Brooke_sun @GrayNHL and so many others, Thanks for the adventures. Riverside died down after the war to end all wars, and the adventured ended, but the memories remained. thank you for everything guys and may we see more in 2024 :D

8 Likes

Building the aura clan claim in vcs with everyone was very fun :heart:
I think the town is a testament to the power of teamwork!

7 Likes

Joining kring (prison gang), aura clan, and making TONS of new friends was very fun :D
I loved making presents for new years too :)

8 Likes

Feed me more presents

1 Like

i literally got slapped

6 Likes

Big oof for you ig. That was still a great day

3 Likes