What is the most embarrassing thing you have done on munchy?

just the truth tho

5 Likes

I mained glider kit for a month… @IceBreaker420

Thus making me the most embarresed

4 Likes

ive mained it for 2 years

4 Likes

Losing a ww game to Joekoe

6 Likes

When I got event, in like the first week I thought it would be a good idea to teleport to y 100000000. When I did it suddenly the entirety of kitpvp froze and the server crashed. Yeah, not my proudest moment.

Also yesterday while trying to mute someone I accidentally messaged them instead of muting them.

@iNateCo your turn, everyone wants to hear about ur cube

8 Likes

@Omarmu im sure you’ll have some great stories

3 Likes

Me waiting for @iNateCo like

4 Likes

when i get my messages put into out of context which embarrasses me alot
when i also forget the / before doing a command

some things that i have done xD

3 Likes

Trapping a hacker in a cube and then being demoted cause of it. Come on warlock, it was a frickin hacker.

4 Likes

I was hosting a Mysan says event and I was going to say something like “Mysan says go to birch” but the problem was I misspelled birch and panicked. I apologized a bunch in chat but since it had gotten filtered nobody knew what I was apologizing for. I don’t remember if there were staff on but I know I didn’t get in trouble.

4 Likes

getting 3-0 from a non ;(
all of them i died in the sandstone

5 Likes

I was filling up a portion of mapart that specified to use cobblestone. Aia told me to stop halfway because the floor of the mapart platform was cobblestone, so my efforts were redundant :sweat_smile:

I told dan about my dumb moment, he came up with a meme for me - all credits to @Uncle_R0ger

7 Likes

LMAO- Happened to me when I started putting black carpet down when the platform was legit obby- :sob:

6 Likes

hmmm there is a lot to pick from but I think prob some of the memes I’ve made lol some of them aren’t as good as intended xD also prob messing up chat prefixes :upside_down_face:

uncleroger-haiyaa

5 Likes