What is the most embarrassing thing you have done on munchy?

Share your most embarrassing moment on munchy. (No judgement)

In May I started playing a lot of Kitpvp, I asked in chat whether the shield worked, because I played in 1.16 and when you right click in 1.16 on a 1.8 server a shield pops up.

Then after everyone laughed at me, someone asked what client I used, and I replied “Optifine” Then a bunch of ranked players told me to go into the arena where they all 1 souped me.

Edit: I have a new one I tried intentionally necroposting on a topic about necroposting… but for some reason did it after 12 days, not 14…

Now it’s your turn :)

14 Likes

one time it was like practically midnight and it was in survival (note: i’m cst gang)

i believe it was april fools or something because everybody’s skins were turning to callahan’s

and so i kept acting smug in chat because I hadn’t been affected by callahanavirus

then callahan tp’d to me and forceably put the skin on me

and then I got embarrassed, you could say? but afterward I put on callahan’s skin for the lols

anyways that was kind of funny, true story

7 Likes

I mained kit and woolwars with 1.14.4 minecraft version cause I used to think that
latest version = best version

Also
Pausing the chat while trying to talk in party chat :’)

7 Likes

Crash WoolWars

15 Likes

/msg’ed someone that was breaking rules “I messaged them” twice

8 Likes

Broadcasted the letter “g”

9 Likes

mistyped /friend’ing someone and then had the friend request ignored

:(

9 Likes

disabled chat for everyone when trying to talk in clan chat…

15 Likes

Permanently banned a bug abuser twice by accident instead of temp banning them.

12 Likes

Had an unfortunate typo when muting someone… if you know you know

17 Likes

I have new embarrassing moments every day, when I send a msg in main chat when I mean to send it in clan chat :cry:

8 Likes

Instead of sending a specific player to Purgatory, I accidentally sent the entire KitPvP server, causing mass hysteria, one of our proxies to shut down due to the overload (meaning some players got disconnected and they couldn’t rejoin), and dropping Kit’s player count to 0 temporarily. Oh, and this was all at peak player time during the summer, ~120-150 people on Kit.

At the very least I think I win stupidest thing ever done

23 Likes

please like this so I can recover from the trauma btw :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

Game crashed for a while in the middle of hosting Simon Says. I think @Sript took over for a little bit until I got back on, so thanks buddy, but still kinda embarrassing.

6 Likes

To be honest I don’t exactly have much embarrassing experience which I remember as I don’t interact with chat all that much every once in a while you see me in chat so yea

4 Likes

When hosting event on woolwars I was saying a paladin I spelt it wrong and spelt it as I think ‘Paliden’ instead :( very sad moment but we all laughed at it.

Also losing to @Terror182751581 in a woolwars game is always embarrassing ngl!

11 Likes

When I was a young WoolWars child I used to say hi in chat and then friended whoever said hi back. It was some dark times.

Also I noticed that one of my “friends” got banned so then I decided to unfriend everyone on that list and here we are today.

5 Likes

Selecting the glider kit for the first time… there is no return

6 Likes

I think @iNateCo has a pretty good story for this topic :eyes:

4 Likes

AYO WTF??~?~?~!??!?!? rude

4 Likes