What gamemodes should MunchyMC add?

What gamemodes should MunchyMC add? I’ve previously suggested adding a skyblock gamemode but many people dislike that idea. Maybe a mini games server? Bedwars? Skywars? What do you think?

Edit: Vote on this poll with the gamemode you want added.

• Skyblock
  • Minigames (Skywars, Bedwars etc…)
  • Creative
  • Maze Runner
  • Don’t add any new gamemodes and update existing ones
  • Other (Specify below)

0 voters

Everyone always said maze runner was fun. I would like smash and maze runner back (happyman is working on smash yay), but I don’t really want a new gamemode. Munchy has a good amount of game modes already.

2 Likes

A creative server and adding cake race back but maybe as an event to host with friends. So many memories playing that with a bunch of friends around when the server first came out.

4 Likes

Once Munchy receives a decent amount of players on each game mode they release a new one, then after a while, it dies and goes back to the main game mode’s that sustain popularity. maze runner has been revived countless times and it has never been able to maintain popularity nor interest, although it is very unique and a fun game mode it’s just not what the main population of the server is interested in, SkyWars had also been implemented but as you see now it is nowhere to be seen.

Munchy isn’t the biggest server although it is very well made and developed, has a long-time community with outstanding members in it, and overall can make any game mode they could possibly desire, it all comes to what the new players want. Long-time players will come and try out the new game mode but the target of interest by making a new game mode isn’t the long-time players because they are obviously going to play this server no matter what, if a new game mode was to be made it has to sustain an interest outside of the munchy community so it can sustain growth, having a game mode doesn’t help out the server unless the server gains in some sort of way.

5 Likes

First of all, hearing it from one or two known players doesn’t mean " everyone "
Second of all, you know you wouldn’t want Maze Runner back. Barely anyone played it. Love how players always " love " for gamemodes to be added back although they only played the gamemode around once or twice.

Munchy has had countless unique gamemodes very specifc to their server but when it all comes down to the facts Munchy isn’t just a server, it’s a buisness. From a buisness perspective you notice that the main gamemodes on the server are nowhere near to being unique, although all the features inside of the gamemode are very very specifc to the server, the overal gamemode is the same as every other server and this is because people playing this game espesially in this community are interested in these speicifc gamemodes, this is where the interest is in, and that is why unless you are a massive server like Hypixel, a unique gamemode there is a very high chance it will not be successful no matter how fun it is.

1 Like

It’s fun for the first time you play it, then you never play it again because it’s long and boring… IMO it shouldn’t be added back because nobody ever played it. If it was added back, it’d be popular for less than a week, then it’d die again.

I think Munchy should bring Skywars back. I’m not sure how they did it back then because I wasn’t here for that, but I’d like to see them do a different take on it to make it better.

1 Like

Personally I’d like a creative server added, it’s been something suggested many times in the past and people have agreed on. Just never really thought of I guess/added.

3 Likes

SkyBlock is currently one of the most popular gamemodes within Minecraft right now. It would be really nice to see if it was a server on Munchy. I highly believe it would attract more players and would become more popular than survival and prison combined!

2 Likes

Doubt that, especially since they are both resetting soon.

I agree. I would love to see Skyblock added to MunchyMC. It’s a really fun gamemode and it’s really popular. I’m sure the development team can think of ways to make it unique. I don’t think skyblock is a gamemode that would die within a few weeks of release because it constantly makes you want to come back and improve your island. It’s also really fun to co-op with friends and improve your island together. Skyblock would attract a lot of new players and could give MunchyMC a significant player count boost.

Is love some sort of game like bed wars

2 Likes

Yeah bed wars is really fun.

i have a good idea we could make Elytra Parkour Gamemode
like with fireworks if any staff/admin/owner xD likes my idea and would like to hear more about it dm me ;)

1 Like

That would be a cool event but I don’t think that would work as a separate gamemode.

1 Like

u right
maybe a hub Parkour?

Prison map 7

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d love for maze to come back but I also know it’d never work out and nobody would play it. On MCPVP it was great and successful and I knew a lot of people who played it. It was my, and many others’, favorite gamemode. I really hope maze runner gets revived, I think it could become popular among the player base if the right steps are made. So if it were to come back to Munchy, I hope it’d be very similar, if not the same, as when it was on MCPVP (custom kits, cmon, custom kits!!!)

But in the end, the trend is that when a new gamemode comes out, people play it for the first week and then it quickly dies down. I hope that this can change in the future, though.

2 Likes

I really hate this sentence

skywars and mazerunner should not be brought back as gamemodes. they were dead. instead, they should be added as events on kitpvp.

3 Likes