What gamemodes should MunchyMC add?

+1 yeah I think just adding them as an event would be a lot better.

1 Like

Agreed. Automatic please? Heh

I would love a new and improved version of maze. It was by far my favorite gamemode on munchy and I even played it before I watched the maze runner movie or book. It’s sad how it was removed because not a lot of people played it, it was very fun. I still wonder what happened once you made it to the portal in the center of the maze runner map because I was never skilled enough to make it there.

it didnt do anything on munchy im pretty sure because it was broken and never got fixed

I only learned about Maze Runner due to seeing it on the website as an gamemode… never actually played it before tbh

It’s really fun. I would love to see skywars and maze runner become events on kitpvp!

2 Likes

I’m starting to see why lol

it wont happen. how about… instead of adding more events that will be super buggy, we fix the events that are broken right now!

1 Like

1 word
skyblock
(well technically its 2 words together)

1 Like

i got a really good idea for a gamemode! PRISON MAP 7 WHERE IS IT

Yes a new prison map would be cool. But updates for prison take a long time to make because of the amount of plugins they need to code.

They are working on a reset right now…

1 Like

skyyy block
skyyy block

I would say creative would be pretty nice. Just a few friends having a great, relaxing time building anything that is only limited to their imagination!

2 Likes

Yeah, like a few people here, I also think that creative would be a pretty cool addition.

1 Like

What they added their own take on BedWars? I think it would be fun!

It was more of a suggestion although sg is coming out soon!

Yeah that would be awesome. I don’t know how they could make it different from Hypixel’s.

I just added a poll. Make sure to vote on the gamemode you want added!