:( What did I do wrong?

If there is any staff reading this I tried. I have been trying to get helper rank for a long time. I asked admins for all sorts of advice. I have been active in chat, reported hackers, helped players, reported glitches and bugs. Please tell me what am I doing wrong. All I want to do is help the server out a bit. I love playing on this server and I have seen hackers and people abusing glitches and spam. No one will let me help. If you are a staff member and want to actually give me helper rank and be nice I will probably be on kit pvp or survival and accasionally Wool wars.

If you’ve been an active and helpful member of the community then there isn’t really much you’re doing wrong. You should try to build your reputation and make yourself stand out from the other active and helpful people on the server if you’d like an admin to consider you for the helper role. Another key thing is patience, as this can definitely take some time. You don’t need the helper rank in order to be helpful, and if you are doing it to get the rank then you are doing it for the wrong reasons and your goal might prove even more difficult to achieve.

Have a look at this topic for any other information you might need, best of luck. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I get where you’re coming from. I had to beg cheater for 2 years to give me forum mod but you should just let Helper come naturally to you- don’t remind yourself everyday "oh I have to help this person so I can get Helper’.
Even if you don’t get Helper, like Atterax said, you can still help people! The only difference is the nametag and the authority over people.

11 Likes