Wexeh's MEDIA Rank App

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/wizewade

Number of subs: 368 subscribers, and growing pretty fast.

Average number of views per vid: 50-100 right now, and going up faster than usual.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I started creating content 5th of april, but streamed several times before that. I upload pretty actively and enjoy making content.

Servers for which you have created content: So far only Hypixel, Invadedlands and my own server for events with my viewers (wexpvp), but I am looking forward to making content on MunchyMC in the future.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I feel like even though my fanbase is still very small, I have active and friendly viewers (old viewers and new viewers) who enjoy my content and do express it in my Discord Server. I know my way in editing softwares & recording, and can make quality videos. I am usually positive and try to make people happy. I can record at 1080p60fps. My channel had grown from 80 subs to about 360 subs in 2 months, and it keeps growing.

Thank you for reading my application.

Your channel, although growing, isn’t growing “fast”, yes you had a peak of subscribers in the end of march but since then it’s pretty flat
Proof :

For that, I don think you don’t meet the requirements for MEDIA rank.

With that being said, good luck !

You won’t meet the requirements, not because what @Aiadeva said above but you hardly produce MunchyMC content, as a media rank i seen many people be denied because they don’t produce enough and the managers want more

I wish you luck

Application denied. We feel your channel isn’t close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. You can review them here if you need them. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750

Please wait 1 month before reapplying.